Reviews for Comparing Close Shaves
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I 3 Daniel. He does win though.
the.forsaken.dumpster chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
roflmao! No one can beet Daniel in a game of worst-senario-ever.

How many times has he been dead?

1 Shot by Ra in the movie, and reserected in the sarcophagus

2 Killed by Jafa and reserected by the Nox

3 Flat lined in 'The Light' 4x18

4 Lethal radiation dose and subsuquent assention

5 RepliCarter and subsiquent assention

Then of cause he dies in five alternate timelines ('there but for the grace of god', 'Point of View', '2010', 'Moebius', and 'stargate: continuem'), gets 'killed' in an alternate realtiy sistem in 'avatar', and his robot double (from 'tin man') gets killed in 'double jeopardy'.

Plus he's been declaired legaly dead twice when he didn't actualy die (after the movied, and in 'fire and water').

Mckays's got nothing on him.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i love it. how many times has daniel died? i think it was 7 or 8.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Awesome :) And they do get whumped a lot, along with Shep *loves it*
Gabzek chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
LOL!
ancient lantean chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This was very funny, though I think that Jack has them both beat. After all, he's died at least a few dozen times from Baal, nearly killed by the Ancient repositories twice, been artificially aged in the process of days, nearly frozen alive, and probably a few million other things as well.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I was wondering when he would play the dead card.

Awesome story!

So funny!
witches prose chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I like this, but you know what I really would like ( along these lines)? Remember the scene in Jaws where the three guys were sitting around the galley table on the boat comparing injuries? They kept pulling up their sleves and rolling up their pants legs showing off scars, each one bigger and more gruesome than the last. They went on like that untill the captain told the story (best movie clip of all time)of the Indianapolis. Like that but Rodney, Daniel and perhaps Sam.
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
ROFL!
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hehe. I liked that. Jack rules.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Daniel has died mutiple times in fact. at least 5 times I can remeber of the top of my head.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Great that Jack got the last word and shut McKay up!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hee hee, that was funny. I liked how Daniel and McKay were bickering, one-uping each other and Jack and Sheppard where just eating their steaks... they are so simple compared to the doctors. It is was just funny that's all. Don't know how else to describe it,just funny!
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
ROFL! That's so totally awesome. And your right, I can so see McKay doing that. :P Love how you wrote this and the very end is great. x) And yea, Daniel's died on many, many occasions. Great fic, really made me laugh! XD
Snarky - I like it chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Yeah, well, I've been dead.

(Can't use italics, gr)