Reviews for We Built This Come Death: Of Remnants
Blue Quartz Foxy chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I am once again impressed as to how well you describe all of the characters involved from their apperance to their personalities and even touching on how they think-pasts-ect. Very interesting to say the least. -wanders away to read more-
Blue Quartz Foxy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Whoa...this first chatper is so awesome! I am envious of how vividly you describe characters, places, events and of course setting out a intricate plot with all of these undertones and suggestions. I hope you don't mind if I place this in my C2. -wanders away to read more-
sook chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
i've only read parodies before, because i've never been able to take a "serious" piece of fan-fiction, well, seriously; but yours is the exception.

it's beautifully written with original plot intrigue; i'm actually interested in the story on its own merits - and not just because it's set in the naruto fandom.

i'm also impressed with your show-not-tell method of giving characters depth through their little mannerisms; the comics/cartoon don't (and can't) do that, but you've still managed to stay true to the original characterizations. they're just spot on!

so in short, i hope you continue with the story... soon! i want to know what happens! ;p
Aj chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I like this a lot.
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Uwwa! This is so exciting! Is this Tem/Shika? ...*hopes not* Well, anyway, I will still read it cos it's so awesome! But it should be Shika/Hina. Hehe, anyways, good job, keep up the excellent work!
xJihyex chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
I love how this story it's written and the story itself. I'd go on about how absolutely amazing you've made this but i think you already know ;) Who was Larentia refering to by the way? (Perhaps Hinata? After all, she was pretty terrified) I can't wait until you write more! Please update soon!
Chance O'Neal chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
I'll give credit where its due: A very well written story, with colorful imagery to add texture to even the slightest of things. Each one of the main five characters in this story-their personalities and their outward appearances-had been masterfully presented here, whether it be Gaara's phantom like appearance, Kankuro's crass take on things, or Hinata's stuttering, timid nature. The story's plot is also original, as this is probably the first time I've heard of Mountain Country. Is Mountain Country in the manga/anime, or did you make it up?
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
You review so fast it's actually inspiring... anyway, I'm very glad you're still continuing on this very intriguing story. Your writing is very beautiful, assured and atmospheric, and I continue to love all the excellent characters you're still developing! I'm glad you're giving Sakura a chance to develop a bit, letting Tsunade be the excellent Hokage we know she can be, showing us why Kankura has a reason to be a punk-ass bitch, giving us that Shikamaru and Temari tension we all know and love, letting us peek into the very strange mind of Gaara ... and especially giving Hinata a small measure of comfort and peace before the battle. Great job here!
I like angst chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Plug, you are an amazing story is fleshing out wonderfully. All your characters come off believable and tension you weave is thick and convincing. Your writing style is also amazingly mature and thoughtful. I love this story and your writing. Please, continue writing, not only fanfiction, but anything you set your mind to. You have amazing talent.
blue-fox2005 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Well written, captured the "TRUE" essence of the different characters. Plz update soon. Looking forward to reading yur stories. This Story ought to get more reviews.
Haku Forever chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
OMGosh! Where do you find the patience to write such long chapters? Well, anyways, I think this story is going to get really interesting really soon. Hurry and update!

luv ya!

-Ami SHU!
zlinka chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Wow.

That's really all I have to say. It's good. The characters are spot on and the plot is intriuging. Thankyou for writing this.
Heather B. Kytes chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I guess I have to take back what I said before- the balance of character and plot in this chapter was just... masterful, really. I like how much care and attention you've put into this chapter to make sure that everything is consistent with what's come before and what's planned ahead. It's amazing that you're so good at both writing and structure. Obligatory 'I'm so jealous' to close. ;)
kidscanfly chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
CONTINUE!

For the masses!

Great job :)
anon chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
oh i'm quite excited to see that another update for this story has been posted, and i can say i am not disappointed at all. again the chapter flows beautifully. i like how well you managed to keep the timeline to be beliveable with the brief look at the hyuuga household. again your grasp of character development shines through; hinata's introduction into the story was quite lovely, as her character has been given dimensions so early on. i also have to say kudos on your development of kankuro- i don't think i've read one where he's given as much personality. i also really like your use of descriptions- really you have a way of choosing the right words to describe situations/feelings/objects/scenery.

my favorite line: "A white grocery bag hung at her side, her movement frozen into a portrait of sunlight and despair: a porcelain figurine given animate shape. A strength in weakness." this caught my eye in particular for the paradox and lovely word choice... and the use of porcelain is another technique/object you use to describe hinata that i like.

lol this is getting to be quite long neh? but honestly i really think this is a great start/beginning and i know that this will be a fantastic read. i hope that in the next chapter it's sakura's favor to hinata is revealed, and that it'll be posted soon! thanks for sharing! _
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »