Reviews for We Built This Come Death: Of Remnants
Heather B. Kytes chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This is an amazing chapter to start things off. I really like that there's a subtle hint of the grandeur you plan to have this story encompass. Though there's understandably more plot than character in the beginning, I know your exclusively character-driven scenes are going to be great. Your portrayal of these characters is spot-on, especially Shikamaru, who I could imagine actually saying in canon each line of dialogue he had.

I don't want to start babbling like an annoying fangirl, so I'll just end with letting you know that your writing is something I look up to and always enjoy. :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
after reading this chapter, i am left with the sense of awe- i really think you did a terrific job! i really like your portrayl of all the characters, especially shikamaru and the sand nins. the plot is well formed, and flows logically. i really like your sentence structures and word choices as well. plus your introduction of kurama is wonderful- most OC's don't fit in, but he did as you shaped him as any other character. i can't wait for you to introduce hinata into the mix; and i also look forward to delving further into the plot. thank you for sharing and i do hope that another post is in the near future.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I am definitely keeping an eye out for this fic in the future! It's got such a strong, intricate beginning that really reminds me of some of the best work of Martin in terms of political intrigue that's actually, well, intriguing, not snore-inducing. You write wonderful Shikamaru, Temari, Tsunade and Gaara and your Kankurou is really kind of heart breaking in his angry-young-guy-ness.

And yes, I can't *wait* until Hinata walks into the scene hopefully in the next chapter! I want to see what she has to contribute to the team (well, aside from the Byukagan- if that was the only reason, there was always Neji)... as well as what part she'll eventually play!
Lala Lola chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This is pretty good, I hope its a Shika/Tema...actually I wouldnt even mind. As long as its exciting and theres a pinch of romance. Please write more! Youre good at this!
Sotroublesome chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
write more plz this is agood stori
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4