Reviews for Body Language
unfaithfullchild chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
One-shot skills, You've got 'em.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Again, another aspect I appreciate in your writing-they take the time to learn each other. Neither of them are experienced and bother are a little shy and this fits right in with their personalities. Plus, it isn't an InuYasha story without some emotional fumbling on InuYasha's part. Another nicely written piece. :)
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh that was a sweet story...You did a beautiful job capturing both Kagome's & Inuyasha's character. It's a wonderful how you wrote the one-shot revolving around clearing the misunderstanding & bringing about their true feeling for each-other in light. It was one passionate story with a sweet Citrus.

Thanx for sharing this sweet one-shot. ;3
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Despite the citrus exploding in my brain right now, I must say, I just read me some ART.

I am more than impressed by what you have here, seriously. It's a cross between touch-yourself-good and instant-orgasm-good, when it comes to the tangy lemon, but as for the feelings, the description, the characters and even the dialogue from Inuyasha's point of view...

That's what truly bought my eternal loyalty to you. Thank you, for this.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Sexy, naughty, awesome!

DFC
Typicalyssa chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow. So much in just one chapter. Great job! )
Mihzuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is how romance should be written. Kudos!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hot! Lovely read!
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I can never get enough of your fantastic stories!You write such fantastic works, they just blow me away! The romance scenes are just marvelous and so beautiful! I love how you make your stories flow so smoothly and the emotion and passion worked into it! Love the story!

Inu/Kag Forever! Ja Ne!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
marvelous story _
Creature of Shadow chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Another awesome story. Once again, great job!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*chuckles* I love it!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
silly kagome! seriously she can be so dense in the anime... lol awesome fic! :D
Miko's Youkai chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
So THAT's what they do off screen... I get it now. No wonder Naraku hates Inuyasha. Inu has his dream girl while Naraku has no one.

Youkai: where the fuck did Naraku come into play?
Mistress Sianna chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh my gosh! This was awesome! I can't stop smiling! While I like the paring of Inu/Kag, I am a Sess/Kag fanatic, but reading this almost makes me change my mind! This was AWESOME! XD