Reviews for Betrayal
tanith75 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
It was wonderful! You gave Elizabeth such a perfect voice :)
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh Elizabeth...I guess I feel bad for her. Kinda. But I love how you did these. It's in complete character and it's just awesome.
LarnieRae chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
So beautifully written! Well done!
Dawnie7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow. That was great. Love your way of describing feelings.
Watermelon chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow. This is very well written. I'm not terribly good at explaining things, so I'm just going to second Derannimer's review as what I meant to say. Well done. :) I'm off to read your other one-shots now!
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
amazing! I feel bad for Elizabeth, but if I were in her shoes, I would've left Will right after I met Jack!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
yes, truly the worst betrayal of all. wonderfully written, mate
Jacksfluzey chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
that was excellent! Really did enjoy it!

you really did capture it really nicely!

mm favorite list!
Derannimer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
" She had to save Will because she loved him. But she didn’t want him."

That's great. You've nicely caught her ambivalence in this fic, about both men - Will whom she wants to want but doesn't want, and Jack whom she doesn't want to want but does, in fact, want. (If that made any sense.) And you've also managed to portray her sympathetically without portraying her *approvingly,* which is difficult. Good work!

Derannimer

P.S. I have to say, I'd never really thought about it before DMC, and I'm still not sure it's going to end up being canon, but I'm more and more seeing Elizabeth-Jack. (Jack-Elizabeth still gives me difficulties.)
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Definitely have to feel sorry for Elizabeth, especially after you read this. She's going to have a lot to explain in the third movie.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love what you do with the compass in this short fic, like how Elizabeth needs to know where the compass points when Jack holds it, and how she failed to hide the direction her private compass points in from Will. And her selfishness at the end? Brilliant. After all, it's clear now that Elizabeth isn't the goody two-shoes that Will is. (Neither is Jack. Hence, they are perfect for each other.) XD
brittany chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Great writing! I saw that movie 2day, it was awsome! That when she kisses jack was my fav :)
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, this was rather bloody good, really! I loved how much in denial she tries to be; it's as though she really knows what's going on with her feelings for Jack, but she keeps trying to pretend that she doesn't - which is the exact perception that I actually got watching the film today. This was well written, interesting, and it just flowed nicely. I loved this line in particular:

"The guilt burnt on her lips."

This was very nice! I loved it. I must go and add this to my favourites right now.

Cheers,

Del
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
wow. That was really good. I've been going through reading all of these stories of liz's pov about the whole conclusion, and this one is really, really good. I really love w/e, but this was good. In my opinion, her relationship w/ jack is more lust, but she really loves will like a soul mate, so that's who she'll be with.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
! WRITE MORE! That's all I have to say. Your writing is captivating.