Reviews for Twilight Confession
Smile Black chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It is written really well... but how could you stop there!?
april168 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
SO GOOD!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That's all? Isnt't it unfair? Give us a bit of Lois's POV. Because I don't even know if she had heard him.
ljp chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That's it? That's all? How can you leave me there?
E Kelly chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Lovely as always. You do write good angsty romance! I think you're going to get a lot of requests to take this beyond a one-shot. Add my name to the list.
dancergrl19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw. couldn't you add to that? It has potential to be a great story, not just a one-shot. Please?
Htiehre chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is very, very good. I love how you've captured the characters nearly perfectly. It's beautifully written, so don't stop here!
divinerosekeeper chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Sad... Very sad, but wonderfully written.
La Rose Noir chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
ooh the angst! i can feel it gnawing at me! sweet!
Kala Lane-Kent chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*wince* Oww. I'm not sure if I've seen them quite so tortured since SII. I love the way it ends, even if it is so sad. Gives you an idea of how hard this is for them.
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
did she hear
katie chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
love it
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Write a sequel, write a sequel, write a sequel, you gotta. Please don't leave it like this.
TheKaila chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
:O Wow. Great fic. It's so well-written and discriptive. Now I know how Superman and Lois are feeling. *sigh* Please post more! I'm dying to know if Lois had heard him.
Unveiled Creativity chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Ah, so romantic and bittersweet. I enjoyed your descriptions immensely. Try and write more of these! I'd love to read more! :-)