Reviews for Death Shan't Do Us Part
Carrie chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
I loved this story and how you had Inuyasha go to the underworld to get Kagome and face his past. Especially with Cerberus turning out to be his father. I thought Inuyasha was a little out of character sometimes but thats just me. Please write the sequel though! She calls out Inuyasha's name to Shinji, but what happens next? Will he remember her? Does the Feudal Era gang remember Kagome? Will they have to protect the jewel from demons and evil humans? Where is Tetsusaiga? Will Shinji be able to wield it? Noways I loved it and I hope you continue writing.
Sayakagome929 chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
O.M.G. i love your story so much that should have been a movie. I cryed alot while reading the story only because of all the things everyone went threw. Is Inuyasha really back, did he really die I'm still crying as i'm writting this.I hope Kagome isn't going crazy because she misses Inuyasha. Will Kagome ever find out what really happend, I hope the new Inuyasha has some memory of the feudal era that way he won't find Kagome completely crazy. Did Inuyasha look back ! Was Kaedereally seeing things or was Inuyasha really there? I'm really sorry if i,m asking all these questions. Please say your writting a sequel PLEASE! I'm totally adding you to fav authors.:)
Sayakagome929 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
O.M.G. I love your story!
XoXoDarkBlossomFantasyyLvrXoXo chapter 22 . 2/18/2008
C'mon! NO! WA!why does it have to end like this? I can't believe this well I guess if you make a sequel I'll read it but I really am kinda dissapointed but oh well I liked it but it was sad and I wish it didn't end like this but oh well! Inuyasha and Kagome forever!
courtneykogalove chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
hehehehehhehehehe, i don't think i every met a guy author... are you famous?
Christicat87 chapter 22 . 12/1/2007
I'd just like to give a well done on your fan fiction. There were a few spelling mistakes, but over all the flow of the story is more then enough to pass those over for. Anyways, you've managed to work the emotion into it quite well. I have to admit a few parts had me teary eyed... I hope to see more from you :)
Alexander Thurston chapter 22 . 11/24/2007
A very good story. I think you have great talent but the ending still makes me feel very sad. Right now I'm almost crying. Thank you for finishing our story. I think I might have to read humourus one to cheer me up though. You have a great way of influencing the readers emotions.

Live long and prosper.

Alexander F. Thurston
heya-gurl chapter 22 . 11/7/2007
): Inuyasha passed away and reincarnated into Shinji who had the Shikon no Tama in him just like Kagome.

A sequel would be nice but it'll be weird isn't it? Inuyasha always had to choose between Kikyou and Kagome because they are two different people. Shouldn't it be the same for Kagome? Shinji and Inuyasha may share the same soul but ultimately they will be different and it is very cruel to Shinji if Kagome treats him nothing more than a replacement.

Still. If you have a sequel... that'll rock! (:
TinyDancer chapter 22 . 11/3/2007
PLZ PLZ write a sequel!

this story was so good, but the ending was so sad i felt like crying.

you have to continue this.
Ahio chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I LOVED it. it was so romantic. please write part two. i think that was on of the gretaest ever. keep working on them,

love

Ahio
Wes chapter 22 . 11/3/2007
I loved you story. Mixing in Greek myths was a great idea!

Though I'll be truthful, I wish it hadn't ended with Inuyasha's world vanishing and Inuyasha maybe or maybe not being Shinji,

but I've never really liked illusions were you are not sure if this is real life, or your dream is real life. Still, this is a great fanfic, and I'll keep looking for more by you.
Autumn Sacrifice chapter 22 . 11/2/2007
That was a really sweet ending! I like how you tied everything together so quickly in this. )

You really should consider writing a sequel to this; I know I'd read it.
No1butjoe chapter 22 . 11/2/2007
I just wanted to tell u that i love this fic. I read it once b4 when it wasn't finished, but now that it is, it's even better. Sorry i never reviewed b4. BTW, ur on my favorite authors list, just so u no. Can't wait 2 c what else u've written!
Nikooru-chan chapter 22 . 11/2/2007
That was wonderful. Beautiful. Amazing. I'll be looking foreward to the sequel if it happens. GREAT JOB! 3
InuGoddess715 chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
Nice finish. I'm glad that Inuyasha and Kagome have a way of being together, even if it isn't exactly the way we thought it would be. I hope you do decide to write that sequel, though. It'll be interesting to see just how much of Inuyasha is in his reincarnation...and how ironic it is that HE is now the guardian of the Shikon jewel. Oh, well. I've enjoyed this story and hope to read more from you soon.
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »