Reviews for Death Shan't Do Us Part
wolfhowler245 chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
woah am i confused! if u decide not to make a sequel could you please explain to me what the hell happened? im totally lost
kagomesdouble07 chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
Yay! I am so happy with the way it could make a sequel too with the way it ended. I would love to read it if you did!ust want to say again that your story was awsome!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
I have to admit, I'm a little dissapointed with Shinji, but you are a great writer so it'as ok. :D Great job!
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
Oh, sad, yet beautiful. I love it, please make a sequel!
whitest angel chapter 21 . 10/16/2007
wuohohohoho, nice change, ur better in every chap.. and now, let us see ur next move, master...
Inu's Hanyo chapter 21 . 9/29/2007
yay i love this story! its like my favorite! your such a great writer!.. please oh please continue! yayayayayaya...

and thats so sad!... wha.. ... oh im hyper... i love the story! i cant wait to find out what happenes next!
I'm Nova chapter 21 . 9/3/2007
Argh! Inuyasha doesn't know the myth of Orpheus, I guess it'd be asking too much to a young japanese hanyou with no family for the most of his life (family who tries to kill you doesn't count, it's not as Sesshomarusama would tell greek myths to his otouto to lull him to sleep...). I so hope your ending will be happier than the original, but I have little hope, almost none. Well, whatever will be, will be, I love you nonetheless for your work. Thanks for giving all us this wonderful story.
Mistuko chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
i cant believe he gave up the jewel although i know its to save kagome. im just hoping it wasnt really an important note.
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 21 . 9/2/2007
Aw, so sad! T_T

*sob*

Update soon!
dakotsuerami78 chapter 21 . 9/1/2007
oh god why why no cliffies this is killing me i cant wait update soon please
heya-gurl chapter 21 . 9/1/2007
NO! Don't let me turn around! Once he turns around, the whole mission will fail! That was what happened to Orpheus wasn't it? He turned around, so he failed in getting his lover back! ):

DON'T LET INUYASHA DIE!

And, you've got the plot mistaken. You should go watch Inuyasha episode 147-148. It depicts the time before Inuyasha and Kikyou met til the time Kikyou sealed Inuyasha to the Goshinboku.

Anyway, UPDATE! (: Don't you dare let Inuyasha die!
wolfhowler245 chapter 21 . 9/1/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! this chapter was so intense i cant wait for the finalle!
My Crushed Candy Heart chapter 21 . 9/1/2007
aw now you went and made me cry! why does Inuyasha have to die in order for Kagome to live! why cant they both live? its just plain not fair! not fair at all!
kumikonhan chapter 21 . 8/31/2007
poor inuyasha
InuGoddess715 chapter 21 . 8/31/2007
Good chapter. But what a screwed up choice! Inuyasha can be together with Kagome in death...or sacrifice his own life to return hers? He loses either way...and so does she. Because if Inuyasha was miserable enough without her to follow her into the Underworld to retrieve her, how does he think Kagome will feel when she realizes she will have to live without him? After all he's been through, it just seems so unfair!

But, even with all that there seems to be a bigger problem. Inuyasha is about to look back at her. We all know what happened when Orpheus looked back at Eurydice. I truly hope that Inuyasha doesn't plan to throw his hard work away for one a last look he could take one minute later and not be penalized for. Talk about a razor's edge! I can't wait to see how you close this out. I have really enjoyed this story, even though I have a bad feeling it isn't going to end anything like I hoped *sighs*. Mercy, please?
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »