Reviews for Death Shan't Do Us Part
wbaker5286 chapter 21 . 8/31/2007
i rea;;y ;iked the end of this chapter. it almost made me cry. it is sad to see the stroy end.
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
Aiya, they came back together! Aiya, I'm so happy! Update soon!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 20 . 8/28/2007
Update soon! Please! I love it! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Novela13 chapter 20 . 8/28/2007
This is my first time reviewing this story. I must say you had me in tear's when you spoke of Izayoi's death. Will the chapter after the next be the epilouge? You are an extrodinary writer. I hate to admit it... but you have me beat. Your story is way better than my inu fanfic Senior Camping Trip. I also loved how you added that greek myhthology stuff in there. That made the story all the better. When this is done please make a sequel. But please DO NOT FOCUS THE PLOT ON THEIR KIDS! I hate that!

Well update soon.

With that said Sayonara!

p.s. Is the goddess of love Afrodiate going to make an appearance? She's my favorite one!
dakotsuerami78 chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
omg i've been waiting for this moment forever this is such a good story im probably gonna read it again when its finnaly done anyways i cant wait to see what happens next
Nikooru-chan chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
Great chapter. I'm excited to see to see what Hades has to tell him (I have a hunch but I wont say it) so I'll just have to wait and see what it is. Can't wait for the next installment!
CleverCover chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
I liked that chapter a lot.

It might just be my favorite.

They finally meet. YES!

I don't know cuz I haven't read the other chapters in a while.

I'm still mad you killed grandpa though.

Pooh.
Autumn Sacrifice chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
Fwa! That was so wonderful! I can't even think of what they might have to do now... Anehway, update soon!

-Mouseth
wolfhowler245 chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
Aw they found eachother! thats so romantic, and i loved the whole naraku fight scene, it was awesome. anyways UPDATE SOON
InuGoddess715 chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad they FINALLY met up. But, what in the world could Hades possibly be planning? They've been through enough, darn it! Especially Inuyasha...but, I'm just the reader. I can only request pity from the author. So, please a little mercy on these poor folks? LOL. Seriously, good one, and I look forward to reading more soon.
cayetana chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
WOW!PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! IT ROCKS!KEEP IT UP
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 19 . 8/6/2007
Ah, Grandpa is DEAD? I actually feel sorry for him! And update soon!
xXstardust401Xx chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
cool chapter, but it's sad that their grandpa died.

question, is this story going to be ending soon? just wondering. update soon!
Nuying chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
Good story, that was cool how you siad inf Inuyasha dies, kagome will be lost forever to. Sounds cool.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 19 . 7/23/2007
Fantastic job thus far! Update soon!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »