Reviews for Fun Humiliation!
Water Ripples chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
Obviously we know who won!

Steph: Goku!

(slaps Steph) Very funny, Mecca won. Now i have a prank for Sparx...

Steph; I made it up so I'm gonna tell it!

Fine.

Steph: Lock him in a room full of bananas... no water, just bananas, AND MAKE NOVA BRING HIM IN AND LOCK DA DOOR!

Isn't that just plain torture?

Steph: Whadda you care, you dislike Sparx as much as me!

NO! I like torturing him... oh I get it, yeah thats our prank. Keep one writing!
suzyq85 chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
uh-oh! gibby's next! i wonder what happens!
Kittyfan12 chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
wow your do8in' great work with Haya.

I acually screamed of fear when I readed her name

lol

keep going

this is hilarious!
Minibyte chapter 19 . 12/8/2006
Me: Oh, that was funny *giggles* Amanda and I both have the same feeling about Jinmay

Both Amanda and I: hate her

Me:OK I know it was Goku's story but please keep Chiro and Jinmay seperated I want him 4 me. My boy. Anyway love the story all of it at first I tried to hide my laughter but I couldn't hold it back I busted up. Anyway if you want to know who Amanda is check out A Small Problem chappie 2. Have a good day thanks for reading my reveiw.

PS:Feel free to follow link and talk back bye
LChiroL chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
IT WUZ HYSTARICAL!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

tell me when you type another one please 9by the way i like you call Chi "Demond" but i would call her "Demondchild from Down Below".Good luck with the reviews! Bye!

P.S.I'm not a member right now , but my name is Victoria.
gaara girl forever chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
um...

Goku's story was just plain twisted...

-_-'

so i think Meeca's story was way better!

especially when u tried to kill him!

_ Great job Meeca!

_-
pepperdadog chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
~loads shot gun~ I pick Meeca. Goku, Hell is waiting for you! I despise you for I be a girl! And an angry one at that. ~Loads flamthrower~

Avon/Kayla/Jeannie/Crissy/Jalece: DIE DAMN IT!

-pepperdadog

(USE MY O.C.s PLEASE!)
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
Lolita Toxica chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
One thing for Goku, he's gonna have to run before all of the authors catch him for shaming the good author name. (snatches the first weapon she can find) This sword will do nicely.

I liked your story better, Meeca. That's what we have to do with giant egoistic people.

Sprx: Hey!

Me: I said "people", not "monkeys".
ArtemisWolfRose chapter 19 . 11/22/2006
COOLIO! That was funny! HOW DARE GOKU SHAME THE GOOD FIC NAME BY SAYING ONE SHOOT! SHOOT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! May the O'Flarity pirates gohsts haunt him!
Blackrose342 chapter 19 . 11/22/2006
Yeah, I KNOW your story was better. I mean, Goku called it a One-Shoot! IT'S ONE-SHOT! And Jose, you better sleep with one eye open!

Jose: *gulp* Yes Ma'am.

Me: Good! Now, I'm only reviewing to compliment and to help you with your quest for 100 reviews! UPDATE SOON! BYE! 3
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
Great 2 chapters! Update soon!
pepperdadog chapter 18 . 9/9/2006
PLEASE USE MY OCS! ~dose #1 puppy eyes that could make Hudam Husane melt with love~ PWESE!
pepperdadog chapter 17 . 9/9/2006
Tetto- i will kill u all.

~TV stac~
pepperdadog chapter 14 . 9/9/2006
me - hay! Chikara! if u like people with solid black soleless eyes hang out with Ark! his eyes are SOLID black! oh and Chrys ,Meeca, I feal ur pain my mom dances AND sings in the car! my cousin sais i'm gona turn goth cause i live in such a PEPPY world! ~shuders at thoughtr of PREPS~