Reviews for Gravity of Innocence
Natsacat chapter 26 . 12/22/2011
Wow, that's... Really depressing...
rose chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Your story is good but you read it before you Post fate is. Curel faith. Is trust in something with out proof. I just get bugged by the misuse of words
shunikki chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
god that was a fucking awesome fanfiction...is the a sqeuel
rarestlove27 chapter 26 . 10/23/2009
wow... Its nearly 2 in the morning but I just had to finish this. I was crying for the last couple chapters. This has to be the best story Ive ever read. Dont question youself. It doesnt suck and you didnt waste your time. You made everything seem so real. Im still crying my eyes out. such a heart warming story. poor shuichi... You could feel his pain and disgust but also his innocence... I want to find Robert and kick him into next week...

This story should have a seguel. please write one..

Im still speechless and all I can say is you should become an author.

lots of love,

Sileny Nox
Seeker Zenn chapter 26 . 6/5/2009
i nearly cried at the end! and im glad you took off gravity of sin. it was a bit slow. but this story is so good. stop putting yourself down about it!
Seeker Zenn chapter 25 . 6/5/2009
none of this fic sucks! its all fantastic!
Seeker Zenn chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
you will win shu-chan!
Seeker Zenn chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
why do people always get pissy at doctors, when theyre there to help them? fools!
Seeker Zenn chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
i knew i would never regret rereading this story. ah old times!
squee-meeps chapter 26 . 8/17/2008
this fic was awesome! the plot was good too!

parts where funny and sad but shuichi crying cause of a hard on? that was funny as hell, it was amazing the fic was and is amazing! i just hope there's going to be a sequle like you where thinking of doing.
sugumi chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was totally awesome..

i mean that's actually one of the best fics i've ever read and i like your plot very much..

but there are some parts which i may say, are rather confusing like the one where tatsuha was okay with dying and all then you are gonna say that while the car was on fire, he was screaming for help and calling ryuichi.. i hated that. i mean, once you're determined to die, you shouldn't do pathetic things like that!

anyway, i still like it! shuichi crying because of an erection! haha!

but how come ryuichi is older that yuki?
xxRosaxx chapter 26 . 5/30/2008
That was the most dramatic heartaching story i have ever read!

I finished it in one go.

I was crying like the whole time, but because of the intense drama i found i could not stop reading.

i felt extremely bitter about the fact that Robert was yet living and tatsuha's motive for sucide was not achieved.

this is a GREAT story (even though its depressing).
Phantom of Silence chapter 26 . 4/22/2008
great story, if i had a heart and tear gland things i would cry for young Ta-kun but i dont and cant. Shu-chan is so kawaii i wanted to steal him and sit him on my bed and stare at him before Eiri comes to kill me.
DXM Junkie chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Was this another story at some point? I'm reading the names William and Eric a lot. Was that unintentional?
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
It's so sad this story that i've cried my heart until my head hurt. (sorry for my bad english language i'm a french canadian) But please, if you write a sequel don't make me cry this time ! I feel really depressed too at the moment so...

Thank you for this story !