Reviews for Iruka is a Matchmaker!
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
hn
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 7/17/2007

KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII!KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII!KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII!

_
BLUEanimeGIRL025 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
aw... sweetness! _
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very cute story! Iruka the matchmaker, hn! Why am I not surprised? Nicely done and rather adorable story. I think you wrote it very well. Nice job.
Suku17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Yay! Good job! Yaoi is kewl. Especially with Sasuke. He would make a really bad straight-guy. I honestly think he's better off gay.

GOOD JOB! I PAT YOU ON THE BACK!
mew mew chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
IS SO GOOD!

GO IRUKA!

SASUKE/NARUTO 4EVEAH!
Snowhearte chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was soo funny! And cute. Keep up the good work.
Libelula202 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Yeah, that really was a great way to end it. _ I must say, I REALLY enjoyed this story. It was a perfect mixture of comedy and seriousness. Oh, and who could forget the romance? You truly write beautifully. I'm gonna have to fav this. :D Great job!
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
great one-shot, loved da sory, ma fav one-shot-slash-NaruSasu ever! dont worry bout the ending - it IS the best way 2 end it! _!
Hepzheba chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was so funny, haven't laughed that much at a fic for weeks. The "our favourite Uchiha"-sentence really made me laugh. And when imagined doom in Naruto's head when Sasuke apologized was hillarious.

Great fic, though I'd liked some kissing ;P But it was a great end even without kissing :P
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Great Fanfic!
trininity chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Nicely done. I liked the conversational tone in the introduction. Also, HELL YEAH! WHERE DO THOSE FRIGGIN' LOGS COME FROM ANYWAY?
XxSora-koixX chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Awe! Kawaii! _

I thought that was very cute! _

And it was well written too, your a very good writer. Not to mention this was very cute! _

Good Job Soelle-chan.

~Jazz

P.S. I luff your name! Soelle... Its very original, I think its awesome! _
Nikki-Karley chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
awesomeness! is it over?it didn't say that it was, but the way you ended it, it sounds like its over... i hope not, cuz itz really good, but if it is, that works too, haha.
lynex7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i luv how you wrote the story. It is hilarious. specially the part with the HALLEHLUAH! and all the comments. keep writing