Reviews for Evening Delight
CartoonxZero chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
WOW.

Good job )
marc1233 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I see someone's crazy after having no sleep. Grins. Nice but it's missing an elements. Can't quite finger it though (no sexual innuendos intended).
The Only Sparkling Diamond chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
love CSI and have always imagined Greg and Nick together...this was so much better than anything I could have imagined! Awsome!

:}
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
you should write another one of these where both spend time on top...and in many different positions too!
Anneklok chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Okay, so a little backstory - I've been trying to avoid slash in this fandom like the plague. Most of it just doesn't even brush against cannon even remotely. I like your style, a lot. I think you captured the characters' sense of humor (which, lets be honest as far as Greg and Nick go is kind of an important part) and a lot of authors (think: me) would have flubbed this standalone from morning sex to clean up. You made cleanup fun! Good safe monagomous sex has never been so fun. I think the after sex portion brought in the important that is often left out of sex standalones - the nod to the boys' intelligence. So I commend you there.

Ps. It was just HOT. :)