Reviews for Cultivation
agentsoffitzsimmons chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Hey really enjoying this fic! Great job so far :) i really wanna kniw what is going to happen to demyx! And axel and marluxia! Please write more soon! 3 :)
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This story is great, I really enjoy reading it.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait for more chapters...

-L&L :D
chelsea chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
You rock! This story is so awesome! You have to update! Vexen and Larxene is a interesting pair. Wonder what's gonna happen next?
VexenIV chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
lol, this is great!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

D
Pirate Bo chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
Bo: ah-ha! Hee hee, looks like Larxene was on to something, and gave some better advice then she thought to Axel... now only if he gets it... hee hee

Ski: update soon please! good story! can't wait to find out what happens next either!
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
owi~! me wants(bad language for purpose) to know what happens next *-*

kukukukuku, i just love larxene ]

ur fic is pretty interesting! D

see yah! ~
Lady Keyblade chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Zexion is psychic!

Yay!
Lusky chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
O_O YES! UPDATE! (dances)

Another great chapter, please update again ASAP, alright? I won't hurt you for the lateness of this one. :)

TTFN!
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
I'm very happy you updated! Your story is unique really!

Anyway great chapter! Now we know more about their parents, poor Riku. Keep writing!
forgottenmelodies chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
I forgive you for your lateness. But it was a tad bit short for taking so long. Ah well. It was good anyways.
Kaiamara chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
I'm glad I was rummaging through my favourites today. This story is fun, quirky and a few other things. Don't worry about the chapters getting too short, they're still lovely.

The summonings for Roxas and Zexion are just too cute. Bambi will help Roxas become more playful, Tinkerbell just works with Zexion and Simba with Sora works.

-Kaiamara
forgottenmelodies chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
Damn. I finally get into the story and find out you haven't updated in months. Again, damn. The movie is Oliver and Company, but I don't remember who said it. The librairian was probably Namine, but was the boy Demyx? And who did everyone else summon? Who is Zexion's roommate? And who else is smarter than Vexen? I must know! You must write! Please? I'll give you a cookie.
Lusky chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
(Squish) This story is excellent! Are you going to continue? You haven't updated in a while, have you? Please do! _

(Fave, alert, fave author, author alert)
Denkoumaru chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
aww poor Demyx .
Saf Dawnheart chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is good! I like it! The pairings are a little taboo for me, but hey, I won't complain. (I can read any pairing if it's well written) I love how Axel calls Marly his slave driver XD