Reviews for Losing My Angel
yourheartsdesire chapter 24 . 6/21/2008
Honestly...I know I'm extremely emotional today, but I was almost sobbing before this was over. I loved it.
ImThatGirlYouCantShutUp21 chapter 24 . 2/3/2008
I love this story its sad that Jude died and that Tommys hurting.

But i LOVE the flashbacks:D I live in Australia in Melbourne but ive always wanted to go to Canada(its MY dream) :D The BEST place in Melbourne is LUNA PARK(if ur into rides) AND CROWN CASINO where this HUGE arcade is:D:D anyways i hope u write other ffs ur awesome at this stuff but for me i cant write for shit lol
NeverInLove.AlwaysInLust chapter 24 . 2/8/2007
I printed this up and read it last night and it was so so so sad! I cried for like an hour lol! I love your writings!
chloe2k6 chapter 24 . 8/21/2006
hi i loved this fanfic i cant wait for the sequel! good job!:D
flyinemu chapter 23 . 7/26/2006
omg that was so sad but really good!
tanya2byour21 chapter 23 . 7/25/2006
This was the best chapter yet and a real tear jeker. Yes this story is sad but it is really great and one of my favorites keep up the good work and post more soon.

Tanya
MuSiKaL JeAnIoUs chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
I cried.. so damn hard..

I can't believe how sad those last two chapters were.
XxRainbowxX chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
Aw, what a beautiful way to end things, congrats on a well written story - can't wait for the sequel! xx
Duddley111 chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
so cute can't wait for the sequal )
redbkworm98 chapter 23 . 7/25/2006
Ok, I don't know why but I had actually made it through without crying until I read this chapter, but wow this one really got to me...The whole story's been great.
Camsma chapter 23 . 7/25/2006
Okay I got the snot out of the nose too! So freaking sad. Your wrote the emotions so well. Great job and now I need to go blow my nose yet again!
Duddley111 chapter 23 . 7/25/2006
wow so sad i was a confused last chapter (i just thought the whole thing was a flashback )lol but i know why now Love it PMS
tanya2byour21 chapter 22 . 7/24/2006
You were right it was a tear jecker couple of chapters poor Tommy. This is really good keep up the good work and post more soon.

Tanya
KStoryteller chapter 21 . 7/24/2006
Aw you Made Me Cry...But Is Jude Dead Or Is She Gonna Be In A Coma For A Long LONG Time
Camsma chapter 21 . 7/24/2006
Okay, you are killing me. Wow he called Mom. Now, that's serious. I love this story! Keep up the awesome job! Sad it's coming to an end, but you did mention maybe a sequel? You rock!