Reviews for In the Early Dawn Light
vbbaby818 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
omg u HAVE to continue this not kidding u HAVE to make a story out of this !
MG87 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Nice job on this one. I'm interested in seeing more from you. Keep up the great work.
Stellar Raven chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Both of these little one-shots were brilliant...and I am very much looking forward to thatr multi-chapter fanfic. When might one expect it? Good Galindaba is SO hard to come by...
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I like your writing style. Like, a lot. Which is saying quite a deal as I generally flinch and wince when checking out the newest additions to this section.

Multi-chaptered fic: Please!

The intro...I would be against using the two one-shots as chapters on the basis that, well, we've already seen them. It's just-in my Like you can't be bothered to write something new. I'm not saying that you are, of course, but that's just the impression I'd get from that.

I'd suggest getting a beta reader, if not for grammar (which you seem to be very good with-congratulations), then to just bounce ideas off of. I'd also volunteer happily for that job. Very happily indeed. My email's in my profile.
Little-Lozza chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
yes make a story out of these! i would love to see what you'd do with a story, o i cant wait to read it if you do!
creepinsmooches chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I think using these two pieces as a springy board for a story is an excellent idea. You write very well, and I would love to see this fleshed out, and continued. O.. I'm excited.
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I think it's a great idea to combine both your one shots and continue multi-captered :D

It has muchos promise :D
taylor chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
yeah, you should totally make this into a story! i love gelphie.. *giggles*
ElphieXGlinda chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Yep, this is definitely good stuff. I'm digging this unrequited Gelphie vibe!

I didn't write about it in my fic, because I wasn't quite sure how to do it properly, but I really think there was probably a period of time that they both liked each other, and thought the other one didn't. It just seems that way. I hope you write more about it, because so far, you're doing a great job!