Reviews for Shadowing Crime
Please continue chapter 14 . 6/18
Please continue this story. Its been around 10 years... I'd really like for you to update and finish this story since I need to know what happens next. Thank you.
ahans1b chapter 14 . 6/15
Ahhh how can you end it right here?! When it look so close to being complete. I hope you finish it someday. It was a very entertaining story. A few things that would have made it better would mostly be the maturity level of some characters. For instance Itachi was disappointing in this story. He seemed almost like an afterthought and was written so ooc that it was to much. He would have been better as a badass lawyer that was intimating. Sasuke for the most part was written well except for when he got into some arguments that made him sound very immature. And naruto had no maturity whatsoever. Loved Neji in it! I do hope you complete it someday.
RoniBopShop chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
What happens next? Did you update this or post it somewhere else?
Blacksnow chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
Oh my god please update! you haven't updated in forever!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Maam, would you be so kind enough and write another chapter and finish this wonderful story! My god you're killing me! Hehe. I think one chapter is enough closure. Pls!
AristaneLale chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Damn shame, I really loved this story. But I guess we all have to stop somewhere. I was pretty depressed when I saw you hadn't even been on your profile in years. But thanks for writing the little that you did. I really wanted to see it through to the end. Sigh, but it was a joy and again thank you for writing.
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Noooooooooooooooo I need more of this story! I need to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
q
Anna chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Come on I've been waiting for so long please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
i do hope you will return and finish this good piece
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
i hope that hiatus isn't going to be tooo long
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Hope you will finish this some day because I like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
hey i knew this story. using naruto and sasuke for the characters, its good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
How can you stop this it's been five years y haven't u continued wahwahwah :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Yeah he doesn't have a last name