Reviews for Flip Turn
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
samuraigurl1213 chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
Great chapter, and I can't really think to say anything that I haven't already said.

-Em
Valda chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
aw Wally's so cute, he makes you want to smile, which is obviously rubbing off on Bruce! lol love it...

The chapter was great, I can't wait for more, I loved it when you said about Joey, again it shows some of the things children think and how they can't comprehend how serious the thing is.

I can't wait for more, you're still amazing!

X
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
neenerx! that chapter was fantastico! the way you wrote thier personalities was awessome!

lolz, i love the ending! Wally is such a kidder...and i gotta say, Robin is somewhat a sore loser isint he? the way Wally tells it...too competitive for your his own good!

youre doing a great job! i love the Terra part too, its nicely written. it also gives us examples of what normal kids are scared of in the real world...

keep it up and update soon! :D heres a cookie (gives u a cookie)

CI
KF fan chapter 18 . 9/9/2006
This is really really cute. I'd say adorable except guys don't say adorable. So, this was cute. You do a nice job of creating parallels to the backgrounds and personalities of the "real" Titans. Wally's my favorite, of course. I don't like that you make Robin clearly smarter but, eh. You do a nice job of showing an undisciplined but never ill intentioned kid.
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 17 . 9/8/2006
lolz everytime you mention Grant, i get reminded of a gorilla (laughs) Kara seems cool, and by the way Vic and Wally were staring at her, she must be PRETTY good

ROCK ON! that was awesome! nice to see Vic isint forgotten...but i hardly saw Bruce in ths one :P is he too busy washing his car? i would love to paint it black and blue and red all over xp

update soon and keep up the gr8 work!

(gives u thumbs up) CI
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
TTFAN chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
Another great chapter, loved the connection between Vic and Kara, and that ending line was nice. Vic's so determined, it's almost like he's killing himself to be good enough.
Rena Redhead chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
I liked these last two chapters a lot. It's awesome that Raven swam even though she wasn't sure about it and I loved that compliment Wally gave Vic at the end. This chapter was nice in how it portrayed Kara. She's the outgoing, caring type that doesn't take at all to the creeps (and what a creep Grant is! A major creep! There's no doubt that that part of him he gets from his dad.). Also, she's able to stand up for herself and others, a quality that I find admirable in people. Great job really putting her character in the AU! Update Soon!

Later!

~Rena
lemony anemone chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
awesome chapter AGAIN. one question though, is jinx in this? because i thought jade was jinx, but then is jade cheshire? i'm confused...is jinx in this?
Valda chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
aww I loved the chapter!

Poor Vic, it hurts him to swim, but determination gets him through it, I loved that, showing Cyborg's spirit once more lol giving more than 100%

And again, I adore the innocence, Terra saying Gar couldn't be a boy, I loved it!

I can't wait for more, you rock

X
samuraigurl1213 chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
Liked the humor in this one. I've got to go!

-Em
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
Grant? Slade's kid?
lemony anemone chapter 16 . 9/2/2006
great job describing raven!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 16 . 9/1/2006