Reviews for Disorientation
Shorty the Great chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
"Despite rumor, their team was not jinxed, cursed or otherwise in disfavor with the Gods, Ancestors or Buddha." xD that line almost killed me xD great story there, keep it up!
dragoness simplicity chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
LMAO! Great conclusion!
I love sesory deprevation stories, and yours was amazing.
Brilliant story idea and everyone was in character too.
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Great story! Love all the quipping-excellent humor that really showcase each character believably. Thought Carson experiencing John's level of discomfort was just perfect for this story. Thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

Hee, this was very entertaining

Heh, Carson adding a P.S to original note to John cracked me up for some reason

'His exit would've been better if he hadn't staggered into the wall.' - that made me choke on my drink (I'm easily amused)

If you do something heroic to fix the mess you caused, that's not really heroism, it's janitorial duty.

Love the diagnosis room, such an interesting idea

Weirdly I'm usually more of a long and dark fic person, but regarding the SGA fandom, I seem to be preferring the shorter, more lighthearted fics :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Great funny story! Love the machine. I think its cool!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
This may be an old story but i enjoyed it :D a nice mix of shep whump and humour :D Great job :D
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
That was a lot of fun! Thanks for the read.
LinziDay chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Excelent story! Great details, awesome descriptions. Wonderful idea.

Love this: McKay steadfastly refused to do the stats on actual injuries because la la la, ignorance can be blissful.

Really great. :)
Kristen999 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I don't how you did it, but that was a riot and a half. Somehow you wrote an orgainl, funny fic, that was humor based..yet..still had the type of h/c I have grown to love!

Thia was a great read.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Sheppard’s eyes narrowed at what he couldn’t hear but Rodney waved it off and made the stupid sleeping gesture with clasped hands against the side of his head and mouthed, “SLEEP.”

It wasn’t till the colonel’s eyes closed that Rodney realized, he still had his boots on.

That has to be one of the cutest, most adorable moments in any of your SAG stories thus far...had to make special note of it.
aithreachas chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
Having just read Icarus I thought I should take a gander at your referenced story...

What wonderful humor you manage to inject through your dialogue and the "voicing" of each character's thoughts, numerous chuckle-out-loud moments that really helped make the story for me..."...Pinky...SOS (been there ate that)...Where's the hoop?..." too many to refer to them all here but know that they were appreciated.

You are a good writer and I thank you for sharing your talent with me ( all the fans of fanfiction).
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Ah, it's always the way. Find really, really useful Ancient tech; get one use out of it; blow it up *g*. Still, it's the 'get one use out of it' that's the crucial point. Glad the room fixed John seeing as how he wasn't looking good there.

I had to chuckle at the end, with Carson all sweetly malicious and Rodney and John giving each other the blame and digging their own graves while doing it :). I'm kinda glad that Carson has a better idea of what John classes as feeling fine, even if it does mean John won't be able to worm his way out of Carson's clutches quite so easily in future.
Maggie Sheppard chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
That was a very enjoyable story, and I can't wait to read the next creative work you post! Bravo, and keep that creative mind of yours rolling! LOL!
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
The McKay snark in this is top-notch! "One-way ticket to no early releases ever!" :-)
Pranksta chapter 4 . 7/12/2006

That was way too much fun! Poor Sheppard, getting whumped all ways to Sunday :) Gotta love it!