Reviews for 50 Reasons Why Sam and Danny Should Be Together
WCDragonS.F.EVER chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
OMG I REALLY DIDNT THINK YOU HAD 50 REASONS SAM AND DANNY SHOULD BE TOGETHER
lol i love it! It was awesome a little voice in the back of my head knew that tucker was a lart of this
Princess of the Pen chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Oh no, i like evil danny. More evilness means more sexy red eyes. This was so funny :DDDDDDDDDD
Princess of the Pen chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
This is truly the funniest story I've ever read
Cartoonlover25 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
OMG LOL
I was laughing the whole time I read this
WHY WON'T DANNY LOVE ME BACK
he belongs with sam
WHY WON'T HE LOVE ME BACK
I want one of those pics that muffin and donut took
WHY WON'T DANNY LOVE ME BACK
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Sorry, but this story was pretty bad. It was too random and the plot was incredibly cliche. Please focus on grammar, spelling, and other basic writing functions when you write, because this is lacking a lot- including content, rationality, and staying true to the characters. Your writing style seems like you're quite young, and if that's the case I don't wish to discourage you from writing creatively. I simply want you to practice a little, improve your writing style and make it your own, and then write fun stories that will be much better than this one. Good luck...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Cute story! I thought the plot was fantastic. There are a few things I would suggest for your writing though (this is just my opinion, to help you become an even better writer as you progress). If you kept your writing style the same, instead of switching back and forth between script and normal, the story would flow a lot better and even look a bit more professional (I know it was probably a little difficult to come up with all the actions and type them out, but trust me, the small effort it takes to change it makes a huge difference in your writing). Also, keeping all of the text written out instead of in text form (unless it is an actual text that is in a story) will also help to make it look, feel, and read as a more advanced writing style. Finally, try to read through and add a couple (not too many, though) transitions so that your story can be read easier without the reader wondering "What? Who is this?" or "Huh? When did this happen?" If you make sure to establish a setting and describe the characters, setting, etc. it also helps. With all that being said, this story was still very enjoyable and sweet, and I think that your creativity as a writer is very good. Keep up the good work and continue writing!
CatLover444 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Very sweet yet funny!1122!
Mm151 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
do another they funny
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Amazing! And really cute
xXAnimeeminAXx chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
muffin and doughnut are FUCKING IDIOTS AND THEY MAKE NO SENCE WHAT SO EVER THIR REASOND FOR DANNY AND SAM TO GET TOGETHER ARE STUPID
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
:'( *sobs* BO-HOO! THIS STORY WAS SO GOOOOD! *sobs reduce 2 a few tears & sniffles* snif. If Sam & Danny get into a fight do that as a 'nut-er story. Snif.
Broadwayybabyyy chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
omg I loved that! So Cute!
sillygirl69 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
HAHAHAHA i love this
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
That was awesome! Call me crazy or weird or whatever, but for some reason I like it when danny is tied up & helpless...& forced to do stuff he doesn't want to... Yeah i'm weird..but anyways, well done! :)
fish-egirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2011