Reviews for The Mage and Sorcerer Saga
supremebaka chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I'm so upset this fic hasn't been updated since 2006 it's really really good I love the yusuke/koenma relationship in this. It's one of the only good ones for this pairing!
Roxi Angel Black chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Sequel?
aya2aya3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
i think hieixkurama is perfect! i just hate hiei's height! to be honest... he would be soo much hotter taller!
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
awww im only on my first chapter... i kind of wish you made this a yusukexkura fic :(
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Oh come on how could you leave this story with that CLIFFHANGER? Please write a part 2 to this story i beg you!PLEASE...Pm me if you decide to write one thanks :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
azab chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
i loved it a lt
Supreme Baka chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I just read this today and I absolutely love it! I'm a huge koenma yusuke shipper and this story is a great AU! Please update soon! :)
Forbidden Shadow Foxx chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
please please please tell me there is going to be a sequel! THis story is just to good to end like that! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! it says saga and that means four so there is going to be a sequel right? please! I love this story so much!
WWE chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Fanruby chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Are you ever planing to continue this fic? I really would like to know how it continues.
rawr chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
please continue! i am in love with this story!
braveleo5 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
hey, this is a great story you have going! i'm writing to ask if there is going to be a sequel to this?

i hope there is because i would love to see how it plays out now that yusuke knows that he is a prince.
Isika666 chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
OMG! I love this story! It was so awesome! I loved it! I was so impressed how you kept everyone in character! Thank you so much! This was an awesome story!
Fluffy Hat chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
wow i loved that story~! although i have a feeling it was cut short... the ending was like one of those disney ones, like when they cut off at the end and it's like they is saying "There could be a second part but just because we're jurks we arn'y gonna let you see it" XD evil disney bastards! anyways i love this story and if you ever chose to, for some random reason, continue this story ring me up
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »