Reviews for Sun Kissed
FireUpTheIQ chapter 27 . 9/11
I should if read this story earlier its amazing. Everyone is amazing and I love to read Dooku and Qui Gon's friendship. It's amazing also if u don't know maybe. In the comics Depa wakes up from a feeling in the force she has from her potential Padawan Caleb Dume it doesn't start right away but yeah there is a comic about telling Caleb's story that also leads into Star Wars Rebels.
Winged Lady Colette chapter 27 . 8/27
I kind of love it! I've been binge reading for the last two days! Please update when you can!
Miss Mustang chapter 27 . 8/14
Update soon!
Another great chapter! I can't get enough of this story.
MattKennedy chapter 27 . 6/21
Badass!Dooku :D
Athalanta chapter 27 . 6/11
I only now caught up with the story. I can't just jump in when there has been some time between updates, I need a space of time to remember everything, get invested in characters, skim something of what went on before...

This was a good resolution to this plot. I am very intrigued as to where you take it.
silverfoxkurama chapter 27 . 5/30
love this fic read all the way no stopping lolo im really looking forward to anakin findng out he was tricked in to this cause he didn't trust them cause of obi wan sooo he's really not gonna trust them the blowup will be epic can't wait for the next chapters
Fire Tempest chapter 27 . 5/30
Really enjoying this story and looking forward to more. Thank you.
Archaeologist chapter 27 . 5/25
This was great. I loved the fight in the last chapter and I'm so glad that Dooku didn't leave and more importantly Qui-GOn is still around. I can't imagine what he and Obi-Wan will have to say to each other. Well done.
Dyenya chapter 27 . 5/23
I'm loving this story so far, can't wait for the next update. Also when will Anakin and Shmi meet?
Fan chapter 26 . 5/22
Great dokuu character in here! Wonder if he tells Anakin the truth about the councils plot and maybe anakin and obiwan get trained because Dokuu changea the rules? Anyway grat chapter and i am very glad Deijak is dead! Will obiwan come to get Anakin when he learns that he was injured? Never liked Mace and his plot to get Ventress and use Anakin does not make me fonder of him. Great story line, great originsl idead and wonderful parallels to canon like Anakins scar.
tanseynz chapter 27 . 5/22
This is the Dooku that should have been. Pulling the Jedi out of their straitjacket of custom. An extremely good chapter with the right mix of action and reflection.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 27 . 5/22
I am enjoying this so very much. One of my favourite things to think of is what could have been different if the Jedi weren't so light-blind. What if Dooku hadn't given up on them? What if they'd embraced Qui Gon instead of forcing him to the outskirts of the Order?

And forbidding attachment is a terrible idea. People get attached, it's nature. Forbidding that splits loyalties. It makes them question if they are strong enough or good enough. And when it gets down to the breaking point, it means you lose people, because your outdated rules don't measure up to the people they love.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 26 . 5/22
Yesssssssssss.

It's so SATISFYING when things start to fall into place. Very nice echoing of canon events, you have an excellent touch with that in your work.
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 5/21
Brilliant. Thank you Dooku.