Reviews for Sun Kissed
Kite06 chapter 22 . 4/24
Ahhh!
This story is cute and adorable and awesome! Please wrote more
Hikari Urania chapter 22 . 3/29
Wow talk about an amazing story! I really love this and I really hope you haven't given up on it. I love the way you're developing the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan. I just can't...and the way you've incorporated the characters is amazing (Qui-Gon is still alive, as is Shmi). I was surprised when Dooku turned out to still be a Jedi, and Palpatine is dead? Somehow I can't imagine that man ever dying without Anakin or Luke there to severe his head or throw him down a shaft haha. Still I loved this story and I can't wait to see where you'll be taking it!
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 3/16
Compelling story. I like how you've done a good job making Anakin's experience as a slave more realistic.
This story is truly amazing. I sincerely hope that you are able to finish it. The way that you've managed to capture Anakin's emotional journey is wonderful, you're truly an excellent writer. I hope you're able to update soon!
Crow T. Author chapter 22 . 3/3
Wow. I read this chapter again. What a cliffhanger! I'm really waiting with bated breath for the next chapter; please let me breathe again!
MuggleCreator chapter 22 . 2/13
Bleep!
Interesting story. I really like the way you twisted things to show what happened – at least vaguely – without the presence of the Dream Team to help the war etc.
Viviane Renard chapter 22 . 1/31
Looks like things are heating up! Glad I could finally catch up on this story. Keep up the good work!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 22 . 1/29
Someone you love being sick is terrifying. Poor Ani. Especially since he has so little experience with it, and most of that is bad experience.

And those tricksy Jedi, always manipulating behind the scenes.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 22 . 1/22
First off, amazing chapter as always! You're always keeping me wanting more!

Second of all: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YOU UPDATED!

pronker chapter 22 . 1/22
The behind the scenes stuff, scary. Obi-Wan and Anakin are being used, maybe they wouldn't mind it, but being used is ... being used.
Galexz chapter 22 . 1/22
WAHH the suspense! Great chapter. Is it bad that I had almost the same conversation with my roommates as Obi-Wan and Anakin did at the beginning of the chapter? Doctors suck.

Can't wait to see what Mace has planned for Anakin!
pinkpanterchuckysherlockjohn chapter 22 . 1/20
I Love your story update pliessssss
PlacateDrive chapter 22 . 1/20
I'm so happy you updated, it's always a pleasure to read! I really liked the chapter, I just wished there was more haha
FemaleSpock chapter 22 . 1/20
Ah...that ominous cliffhanger ending! Great chapter, I love how the plot elements seem to be converging together and I really can't wait to see what happens next!
CrazyTenor42 chapter 22 . 1/19
This chapter was amazing. I have to say, I read the previous chapter awhile ago, so I didn't remember much of it when I read this new chapter. Then I went back. I might have been reading into things, but Obi-Wan complaining, several times, that his arm hurt after the injection now seemed like a GIANT hint and very clever mention that I completely overlooked. Who knew Obi-Wan's dislike of vaccinations would turn into this?

The Council infuriated me. I can completely see them doing something like that to Anakin and Obi-Wan. Jerks. They can't leave Obi-Wan and Anakin to their happiness. :)

It was a fantastic new updated, I am eagerly awaiting - with some trepidation - to see what the next chapter brings.