Reviews for Sun Kissed
Ryua Malfoy chapter 28 . 5/14
It's like... like unwrapping one painfully restrictive layer. It's satisfying, and yet just builds up more anticipation for when everything finally unravels and weaves into the pattern we are all hoping to see.

Always lovely to see updates from you.
CripticWolf chapter 28 . 5/14
Absolutely love this story! Thanks for writing it, I eagerly look forward to more :)
tanseynz chapter 28 . 5/13
The twists and turns are becoming more convoluted - fascinating. Dooku and Qui-Gon have a lot to do, not the least in getting the council back on track. Obi-Wan and Anakin deserve so much better, as does Shmi.
Mantinas chapter 28 . 5/11
I'm glad all is well with you and that this was updated. Good luck.
Bella-swan11 chapter 28 . 5/7
Obi-Wan already reached your limit, the Jedi overreached. They create gods, to play with the lives of people like that.
Now recover, to be back with Anakin. Because they have a pending talk with the Jedi Council.
Now jedi advice, you must accept that Anakin. He is chosen, since now I finish the Sith.
These updates always make me so happy!
So glad to see you're still working on this! You have very polished writing and you pay a lot of attention to a variety of characters from the franchise, which adds a lot more deminsion to this fanfiction! I'm sorry you had a rough year- but I'm glad to see you made it through! Good luck! And I will be patiently waiting for what comes next.
Sony Boy chapter 28 . 5/2
I sincerely hope that Obi-wan and Anakin leave the AgriCorps and do their own thing. Like really really just go off and never come back.

I'm actually proud of Obi-wan for nothangwaving what happen and giving blame to the council. It was needed.

I''m glad that you are alright and doing well. I know, RL takes over sometimes. THank you for working on this in what ever tme you could.
Archaeologist chapter 28 . 5/2
That was a terrific update. I loved how Qui-Gon was so upset about it and Mace finally willing to do something to make amends. Whether Anakin will accept it or not is another issue. Great job. Loved it.
MattKennedy chapter 28 . 5/2
I really like the dynamic between Qui-Gon and Dooku. :)
Dirtkid123 chapter 28 . 5/2
YAAAASS! I'm SO GLAD THAT YOURE BACK! This chapter was brilliant.. beyond words! Great job!
RyuuShadow chapter 28 . 5/1
You came back! :D
Thank you for updating this story! TvT
I had to read from two chapters back to remember what had happened before n.n''' but it was worth it. !
I ll be waiting for the next chapter ;D
pronker chapter 28 . 5/1
"Obi-Wan would never doubt his strength." Their faith in each other, now that they're separated, is extremely well-shown - I loved how they are getting support, too, from Qui-Gon, Dooku, and even Mace in the larger picture. This will enable the draconian Code to be pared down and then reshaped into a more livable creed. As said, "two thousand years is enough."

Reading your profile and seeing how many stories are marked 'complete,' and how you're determined to finish WIPs, is just so inspiring. And yeah, since 2006 *wipes brow* whew, that's a whole lotta days. The days when this story's update appears in the inbox are some of the best of them.

Best to you in the work situation. The dust seems settling in the new position and writing makes everything go better. :)
Zinga6377 chapter 28 . 5/1
Oh my gosh I loved this chapter! I had to read it as soon as I saw the update. Wow I'm super mad at the council but hopefully they find a way to rectify this. And Obi-Wan realizing what he needs to say to Anakin! I'm excited for them to reunite. Thanks so much for the great chapter!
Dirtkid123 chapter 27 . 4/13
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH... POOR ANAKIN! HE NEVER DESERVED THIS, and Obi wan never DESERVED to be sent to the agricorps! I actually started to tear up at the injustices. at least Dooku has common sense!