Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
Cylor chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
Okay, here's the deal.

You are among the very, very best TT fic-writers I've seen online - actually, among the best online writers I've come across, period, in any fandom or category. Others, who shall remain unnamed, will tell you differently. They are incorrect. And I have a very specific reason for saying so.

This is not to say that your writing is without any flaw, and has no room for improvement. We both know that can never be the case, for anyone. I'm sure I could find things to nitpick, were I inclined to.

But the thing that truly stands out in your writing, to me, is the level of sincerity - of *honesty* - that you put into your work. These are things that, in my opinion, cannot be taught or learned, but must be intuitively understood. And this is quite rare.

Through the themes and descriptions you choose, I've noticed you are often able to achieve something quite remarkable, and that is to express feelings and ideas for which there really ARE no words. Your writing is able to transcend the minutia and mechanics of the words themselves, and it reveals your very soul to your audience.

At the risk of making you blush, it's a beautiful and awe-inspiring sight.

This is an achievement to which every writer should aspire, and the vast majority never come anywhere near it. And I've seen you do it consistently.
SilverUmbra chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
Wow, just... wow. This is by far my favorite BB/Rae story. I actually felt myself tearing up on chapter 15. Kudos to you.
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
u should continue and make a sequal! this story is rockin!
BadWolfBitca chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
pleez update soon!
BadWolfBitca chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
i think this was the best chapter yet,pleez update soon!
bbissocute chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
Yay! That is a wonderful way to end it (even though it isnt over yet). I am soo sorry for not reviewing sooner, my computer has been acting up lately.

Keep it up,

bbissocute
moi chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
Argh UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

this fic is pretty well thought out O_O! kudos!

but hurry up and finish!
cratbro chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
Ugh... my head hurts... SO CUTE!... AH! WIK WIK, ALSO WIK! Anyways, good work, and make the next one long if it is to be the finale!
animegirl75 chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
oh this such a good story. i havent read a tt fanfic in a long time and this one is the best one i've ever read! please update soon.
OverTheRainbow84 chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
i love it
ice illuser chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
oh...that's so sweet...update soon!
XnvrmoreX chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
that was totally deep...amazing chapter, so well written, good job! )
Ace.04 chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
wow, i love how you describe raven's thoughts, and her final admittance, OMG it was so cute! great work! but you made us wait nearly half a year to say epilougE? okay, update soon!
General Havoc chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Beautiful. I had to re-read the last chapter or two to remember where everything was, but this was simply beautiful. I wish I could write like this.
Raven's Secret chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
yay! you posted! mi es muy happy! it was a great chapter. it got pretty confusing at times (i had to read it twice for some parts, lol), but really good.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »