Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
OverTheRainbow84 chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
i love it
ice illuser chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
oh...that's so sweet...update soon!
XnvrmoreX chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
that was totally deep...amazing chapter, so well written, good job! )
Ace.04 chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
wow, i love how you describe raven's thoughts, and her final admittance, OMG it was so cute! great work! but you made us wait nearly half a year to say epilougE? okay, update soon!
General Havoc chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Beautiful. I had to re-read the last chapter or two to remember where everything was, but this was simply beautiful. I wish I could write like this.
Raven's Secret chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
yay! you posted! mi es muy happy! it was a great chapter. it got pretty confusing at times (i had to read it twice for some parts, lol), but really good.
ahilty chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Glad to see you back!
Kayasuri-n chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Well! Won't CalliopeMused be upset she was away and missed this coming out so soon!

What song was that, that Raven was listening to in her dreams? Normally you put the title down at the end, but you didn't this time. -pouts-

Will Raven be able to close off the mental links? Or will the Titans keep wandering into each other's heads? Personally, that last sounds a little creepy when you think about it... Say goodbye to privacy!

I do like it that you're not making any wonderous cures or what have you. They're all still going to be broken, but... a little less broken.
Physics Goddess chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Huzzah! Worth waiting for! Look foreword to seeing what happens next! Cheers!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Well, it's good to see things take a turn for the better. :)

And I'm sure that the next chapter will have big changes in store.
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
IT'S... IT'S ALIVE! Yay, I thought you were dead! But I was wrong (again). Just make sure reality takes a backseat for a while so you can write the final chapter.

-Artemis
beanerrox chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Yay! *warm fuzzies*

Okay - even though it /did/ take you an eterity and a half to update this story (seriously, I didn't even know what this was til I read the summary) I still like it just as much.

The Affection/BB rainstorm part was a bit choppy, though I'm supposing it was supposed to be like that?

Overall it was good - no grammatical errors or anything.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Alright! An update!

Excellent job with Raven and her emotions. Good to see Gar is a lot better now.

Keep the good writing
Luna Forest chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
YES FINALY! -dances-
Aki and Tenshi chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Good chapter, I liked it. It was easy to read. I was only a little confused in the beginning because I forgot what happened last chapter.
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »