Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
CleoArrow chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Wow, for a dare, this was extremely successful. Actually, forget the dare; it was extremely successful. I enjoyed every minute of it (I've been reading this for about two or more hours straight). And I actually read all of it. You hooked me from the very first chapter, and I loved it. Amazing, amazing story and you are an amazing author!
Kingryu chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Beast! I love this story!
Nix chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
YEA! That's what I'm talking about, not a big world changing thing just the story happened and things weren't the same but we all learn to live, maybe even better, with it.
NeverTheMindless chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Awww!
MushuFireLorde chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
I've never read a story so deep and meaningful as this, literally.
Like wow, I'm kinda speechless:)
Shadowmaster chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Really. Good. Job. Great work with everything.
Lewis-Sama chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Good story, very unique plot.
Ladie in Lace chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
In guessing that is the bird cave? XD
MitzvahRose chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
*Laughs, smiling softly and sweetly* That... was beautiful. Really. I have no idea how else to put it... you have earned another fan. :)

To think the whole thing was just a dare... xD
undoingtech chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Wow. Points for creativity! I do not think that I have ever read teen titans fanfiction that takes so much from the series while being so creative. This story is unique and holds interest well. The pacing felt good for the first half, but it lagged just a bit at the end. NITPICK! I think, or rather in my opinion, the characters were written quite well, and for this character-based work, that is very important. I find it sooooo difficult to read fanfiction in which the characters are not represented accurately.
I am glad that you put the little bit of action in this character-dominant work. For me, action brings the story to life just a little bit more, and even though it was a tiny bit, IT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Few if no typos. That really helps the flow of the story.

NITPICKS: While the story is creative, sometimes it seems like it has no direction or is all over the place. Also, when reading through the mindscape/mind-dreamy parts, I often felt confused when reading about memories.

The only other complaint I have is the lovey-dovey ending. That is my personal complaint. For other people, it would be good, but it just didn't work for me.

Good work! I look forward to reading more of your works.
andIJDC chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
That was absolutely great. I loved that this story was more than simply about Raven and Beast Boy's relationship but about all the titans. And all the dream and thought traveling, though confusing really was an interesting way to show just how the titans relate to one another as more simply friends but a family.
andIJDC chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Maybe I was reading through this a little too quickly but I was totally confused as to how they ended up going from Robin's mind to being in a tree...but of course I was too lazy to reread through that again.
andIJDC chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Dang, all that amazing symbolism in the dreams is just beautiful and I just loved the names you gave for all the Titans dream places- especially Cyborg's XD
And I'm thinking Raven is more a "tell it how it is" type of girl rather than a therapist
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Very interesting concept, makes me really ache for Beast boy's pain
Lord Rau chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story.
488 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »