Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Alrighty. So I really liked this story (REALLYREALLYREALLY) and it was totally awesome and such, especially the ending. I was totally unsure as to how you might go about ending such a vast storyline like this one, but you completely and indubitably pulled it off! I extremely like your writing style as well; for some reason, I find it a lot easier to understand than a lot of others. A little thing though; I felt that the story could be a bit confusing at times, when they were in each other's minds and stuff. I mean, I thought it was a superb thing with the mind connection and mutual understanding and all; it's just that sometimes, the clarifications could be a little foggy. I really enjoyed it, though, and I'll be visiting your profile and reviewing your other stories (here's hoping that there are a lot!) soon!
FaintLeaf chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
This story was wonderful.

I love the way you write. There's something about it that makes it dreamlike and pensive and the whole thing just unfolds itself and draws you in. I love the surreal quality of some of these parts and the way that you just have this ability to make the reader actually feel something. Generally, I'm really pretty picky as to the stories I read, and this... this is probably one of the most unique fanfictions I've ever read, and I've read so much fanfiction that it's probably been detrimental to my mental health. But. Anyway.

I just... really, really enjoyed reading this. It pulled me away from the world and made me think. I'm very glad I stumbled upon it, even though it made me stay up past 3:00 in the morning because I couldn't drag myself away from it. So thank you.
Snidget1559 chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
I know it's been a while since you've written this story, but I just wanted to share how amazing I think it is. You're a great writer, and you should know how "One Which Makes The Heart Run Over" has truly touched my heart.

Your analysis of Beast Boy reminds me of the poem, "Sidekicks." Beast Boy "reminds us of a part of ourselves, the dependent part that can never grow up. The part that is painfully eager to please, always wants a hug and never gets enough."
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I was going to read through the whole fic before commenting, but I really couldn't resist. These past few chapters have been lovely. I love Raven's insights and I love that she spent the remainder of the night till Beast Boy fell asleep telling him stories to keep him from breaking more than he already has. Wonderful. This story has reminded me of why I used to like angst so much.
Jozefski chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved it! Everything about this fic is PERFECT!
jerel chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Wow! What a unique story! Some of the dream sequences were hard to follow but real dreams sometimes don 't make sense, so t was fitting. The ending was very appropriate, better but still damaged and much closer. It also used more things that were inferred in the cartoon series and developed them in good depth. A GREAT read!
rintsukiyomi chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
I honestly feel content and satisfied of this story. I mean Beast Boy is one of my favorite characters and it was about time someone wrote about his sufferings and such. (though it was on a dare, which I find strangely amusing) Anyways, great story!
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
All i can truthfully say is amazing. The story was wonderful and simply the way you wirte. Sad when it came to an end but im glad you wrapped it up nicely :)
Hate Eater chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
FUCK YEAH! I READ IT ALL IN ONE FUCKING DAY! Ok... i know this is childish, but men! I'd been the hole day reading this! My butt hurt and strangely my cat rest in my lap between some chapters w I'd love it so much! But in the erased escene it coulb be good to post it as a "Before the first chapter" I guess...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
very interesting indeed
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Really you used Cascada's song Bad Boy that's not even dark music, but I LOVE your sense of originality. I wish I could write fan fictions like you BBRae is BEST. Love fanfics.
Raina Darlig chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
SO GOOD!
sionnachsSkulk chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Riki Tiki Tembo! Lol, his name was Tikki Tikki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo. I knew how it sounded, but I had to google it to find the correct spelling.

I'm sorry, but I had to leave this review here, otherwise I'd worry you didn't know what I was talking about later. I'll leave a full review once I get to the end!
rain.creature chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
i tried looking up what Raven sang, .

that's what i found, it won't show up on youtube though, hope this helps you learn a bit more about your mantra :)
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »