Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
Moving Mountains chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
This story is so interesting, the plot is very different to anything i've read. I love the idea of BB being emotionally trapped behind this powers and being a cat. It's so sweet that Raven will act as a therapist. Also, I like how you've kept the characters in context, especially Robin as the guilt striken leader when Raven collapsed and when he realised that BB's predicament could have been prevented. Nicely written and update soon x
darktank chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
OMG! This story's so cool. I love it so much. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Omen Of Death chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I love how you described Beast Boy's memories with detail. And so far I haven't seen a fanfic like this one. Bonus points for originality ;) Please update soon!
AquaRias chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Great chapter! I cant waity to see what happens :)
K.C. Raven chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Aww!

Poor Beast Boy.

Up date soon!

I have to know if he ever gets better
Sour Sizzle chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Good story. Update soon.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
wow...I loved this latest chapter!

the entire concept seems well thought out. I found it very interesting that Raven was able to feel exactly what Beastboy was feeling when she used her soul self...that was cool. Obviously Beastboy has been through a lot. HOoray for Therapy..._...Update soon!
ShinobiCyrus chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Haha. It's me, ShinobiCyrus! I'm a beta! Cool cool. This means I get to read the chapter before anyone else! Who the man? I the man! I always suspected.
MidnightBells chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I like this! keep going, please.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love it so far...and I'm definitely going to keep reading...I must know whats wrong with Beastboy. Please update soon! Great Job.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love it. It's cute. And very interesting.

Please update soon.

Keep up the good work.
RavensWings chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This was awesome! Write another chapter quick!
kweandee chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this is very good keep going...
AquaRias chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
It's great, please update asap :)
Cylor chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Interesting, you've got me curious to see where this goes. Very good characterization, very consistent with the characters' established personalities. So far, I like it.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »