Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
SeaBearMonster chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Nice1 keep writing!
Ami-chan09 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I wouldn't want your studying to get inturupted(sp)...BUT OMG! THIS FANFIC IS SO GOOD! I'm so jelous of your writing abilities right now! _ Oh well, I really hope you can update as soon as possible. Totally adding you to my favorites! _ Great job!
Ami-chan09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
THIS IS SO GOOD! MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!
Moving Mountains chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
This story is so interesting, the plot is very different to anything i've read. I love the idea of BB being emotionally trapped behind this powers and being a cat. It's so sweet that Raven will act as a therapist. Also, I like how you've kept the characters in context, especially Robin as the guilt striken leader when Raven collapsed and when he realised that BB's predicament could have been prevented. Nicely written and update soon x
darktank chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
OMG! This story's so cool. I love it so much. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Omen Of Death chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I love how you described Beast Boy's memories with detail. And so far I haven't seen a fanfic like this one. Bonus points for originality ;) Please update soon!
AquaRias chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Great chapter! I cant waity to see what happens :)
K.C. Raven chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Aww!

Poor Beast Boy.

Up date soon!

I have to know if he ever gets better
Sour Sizzle chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Good story. Update soon.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
wow...I loved this latest chapter!

the entire concept seems well thought out. I found it very interesting that Raven was able to feel exactly what Beastboy was feeling when she used her soul self...that was cool. Obviously Beastboy has been through a lot. HOoray for Therapy..._...Update soon!
ShinobiCyrus chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Haha. It's me, ShinobiCyrus! I'm a beta! Cool cool. This means I get to read the chapter before anyone else! Who the man? I the man! I always suspected.
MidnightBells chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I like this! keep going, please.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love it so far...and I'm definitely going to keep reading...I must know whats wrong with Beastboy. Please update soon! Great Job.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love it. It's cute. And very interesting.

Please update soon.

Keep up the good work.
RavensWings chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This was awesome! Write another chapter quick!
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »