Reviews for One Which Makes The Heart Run Over
very interesting indeed
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Really you used Cascada's song Bad Boy that's not even dark music, but I LOVE your sense of originality. I wish I could write fan fictions like you BBRae is BEST. Love fanfics.
Raina Darlig chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
SO GOOD!
sionnachsSkulk chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Riki Tiki Tembo! Lol, his name was Tikki Tikki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo. I knew how it sounded, but I had to google it to find the correct spelling.

I'm sorry, but I had to leave this review here, otherwise I'd worry you didn't know what I was talking about later. I'll leave a full review once I get to the end!
rain.creature chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
i tried looking up what Raven sang, .

that's what i found, it won't show up on youtube though, hope this helps you learn a bit more about your mantra :)
in time you will be fine chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
screaming screaming glomping. i adore this.
in time you will be fine chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
scream. I love this. I've recently been more obsessed with TT so. 3
o chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Well done
obsessivereader95 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
wow. i really love psychological stories. this is amazing! i love it so much! nicely written, if a little confusing to my underdeveloped mind at times. great job XD
Eragon chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
That was kind of cool and sad at the same time that you used Bad Boy by Cascada for Terra to sing. I actually like that song and have it on it on my iShuffle, but now, it makes think in a whole new light.
Lunacat13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Cute idea! - I also like your writing style a lot
Xeloheim chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
WHAT AN AMAZING FANFIC! THE BEST ONE IN THIS FANDOM METHINKS!
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awesome story! but one thing...it was a bit confusing in one of the last chapters
BlueMew24 chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
This is a good story. It is very well written.
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »