Reviews for Not Broken
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Makes a lot of sense that the prof locked up John's fire producing capability. I wish Rogue had tried to control her ability more in the movies instead of just taking the cure. Aaron just gave John so much depth. It's funny how they're opposites- fire and ice. Both deadly, powerful but helpless under her touch. You did a brillant job with this fic! Kudos to you.

Yours truly,

Alexxis T Swan
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
The way it should have gone. It makes sense that Rogue could have learned to control it. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
I really liked this story, i was unsure in the beginning because i didn't like Pyro's attitude; but it really grew on me and was so in character. There are not enough fics that are in character; plus I loved the Rogue/Logan friendship, many fics discontinue that.
satomika chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
nice!

i love it!
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
I just wanted to tell you how much I adore this story! It is very real! It's not some gushy, over the top love story, and Pyro is wonderfully kept in character! You are extremely talented, and have given me inspiration to continue my own Rogue tale. Thank you for your lovely prose!
Eleusinian chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Gorgeous and urgent and wrenching and real. Thank you.
atopthewatertower chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
wow, i've been reading this over the course of 3 days only cuz i have summer school and homework...and it was really awesome! you have such a way with writing words and they flowed beautifully throughout this story :) i love the way you write ryro, it's realistic in a way instead of making john overly mushy and lovey with rogue when he really wouldnt be. i kinda want more lol but i'm satisfied with this :D once again amazing job!
Sepsis chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
wonderful story. :)
ashes9492 chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
I loved it! more?
Anigen chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
That was amazing, so glad u wrote a sequel. Wish they would have gotten tats or had 2go 2 the mansion tho. Please write more
Sanskrit For Peace chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Thanks so much. Now I can sleep in peace. Say, you got anything else coming up?
Nagasasu chapter 19 . 6/21/2010
Oh, wow, it's been awhile; i don't remember who Doc is. D: Similarly, , I don't remember why'd they need to go to Alaska. Ah, well, a good reason to re-read.

"Please, understand this. Now. I need him." I like how that "now" can apply to either sentence.

"Christ, Iceman, it's over-" And I love this line; not sure why though, haha.

Anyways, glad to see an update from this fic! Good chapter, I liked how the action sequences were written too. :)
KG Wulf chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
I loved this story. The way you wrote it it was like I could feel everything they were feeling, thinking. Amazing.

I don't think I have ever read a story where John and Mary were so in character. You did a wonderful job.

Will you be writing more for this pair? I really, really would love to read more of their adventures in your writing.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 19 . 6/19/2010
Awesome, this one shall also be added to my favorites list -

Do you have any new stories planned, or no? If you do, what are they going to be about?

Tala-Paige
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
Oh wow...it's over. I don't believe it! It was amazing though. Good ending.

Chica