Reviews for Drama! Angst! And Nail Polish!
Aries-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Thank you so very much for having my invision Itachi in pink with pigtails. And prancing. Just Itachi prancing in my mind is hilarious.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh my god! (Has spasm attack.)
Skitzoskittles chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Okay, This has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in a long time! It makes absolutly no sence what so ever and thats what makes it AWESOME! I actually randomly state quotes from this through out th day and every one gives me weird looks XD My favorite part is the last paragraph of chapter 1 :)
Shen chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You are strange. It's totally awesome :P
SnowflakesLover chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
THIS IS AWESOME O_O ... i don't kno what to say ... seriously ... TOO AWESOME! You made me Laugh out Loud (okay, i do have things to say) throughtut the whole thing, and when i finished one chapter, i move onto the next like the world is going to end ... random crap i jut added so whatever. xD

you haven't updated for a long time [ ... so is this discontinued?

anyway ... THIS IS AWESOME AND I STILL HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE XD!
Bleeping Bloop chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
This is mad crazy. Although Konan hasn't shown I kind of like it, makes it funnier. The whole Dei not turning around bit was really funny, despite the fact you over played it so much, but it added to the charm. Itachi and Kisame were well written and that jell-o scene was funny. Well this whole thing is perfection. Good job!
kiki uchiha chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
omg i love "drama!angst!and nail polish!"

its soo great,will there be more?
Minatsuki Gloom chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
I'll take a guess and say Hidan's acting like Kadaj from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 3
CrimsonFeatherz chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
I just have to comment on this fanfiction, because I know that I would regret it if I didn't. Honestly, I can't remember the time I last laughed so hard! My sister was yelling at me to shut up while I was cackling like a demon with tears rolling down my face. No joke; you are a comic genius.

I've read a lot of stories on this site, and I can totally understand where you're coming from with the whole Mary Sue and flashback bashing. You present it in such an amazing way that I could only shake my fist at you and go "damn it! Why can't I do that!" It saddens me to see the huge gap between now and when you updated last. I was really looking forward for more. :( I mean, authors don't have actual lives or anything, do they? (Lol, joking.)

I don't want to rant or anything, but let me just say, I've never loved the Akatsuki more than I have now (and believe me,the Akatsuki are the bomb). And just a random fact, for some reason the funniest bit of this story for me at the moment was in the 'Spring' chapter, where Sasori has a flashback on why he hates that lovely season so much. 'And then Tom threw sand in his face.' Holy crap I burst out laughing so hard. So simplistic yet so hilarious.

Err, sorry, this is too long now. I just want to say well done on the relationship with Itachi and Sasuke. Hehehehe, the yacht, and then the whole Death Note thing was well done.

So yeah, I really hope you update soon, and keep up the good work. Sorry for ranting. _
Tatsuta chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
LOL fooin' HILARIOUS! you need to update soon! i love you for this! i'm showing it to my friends! and i'm pretty sure i recognized a fresh prince of bell air joke in there, lol
PhoenixCursed chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
...ROFLMFAO
KatrinaEagle chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
*stare*

You have GOT to be one of the best crack!fic writers I've ever met. No, seriously, you should win an award.

It's so pathetically random yet in a very weird way, there's a plot thing going on.

You kick ass.
yuki-chi1018 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
ok i can understand everyone ending up in jail but.. iruka... teaching dolphins?
anonymous chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
The fic is indeed amusing... But... I was wondering if Konan would show up... The only unknown akatsuki that is female? Will she be in the story?
Cowdy chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
FREAKIN HILARIOUS

the intro was great

also the line "angst hunts in packs" cracked me up

I'm off to read the next chapters :D