Reviews for The Heck You Say
Damagedroses26 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
yum the thought of Dean stripteasing.. very cute. Had me smiling
Nana56 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Aw, I enjoyed it. I can't believe you think you stink at comedy...I think you're very funny! I certainly do a fair amount of laughing at your messages.

Well done, no matter what you think!
yellowhorde chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Just popped in from SN FaNily and I have to say that I adored this chapter! Dean strip-teasing to Def Leppard? I would pay good money to see THAT! *-*
sams1ra chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Dean… giggling? Now, that's just /wrong/! But I loved the ending, totally cute!
Meloncholy chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Ahh you know i love this, but i've finally discovered the joys of reviewing on fanfiction... :)

And imo, comedy is your thing! The striptease in the first part nearly had me rolling on the floor, and the cat fight... ah imagining that never fails to make me laugh!

Great stuff!
CatBeist chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Man I'm tired :) Not cuz the fic though... I'm just tired :)

I thought this was funny... was a little confuzed in the beginning of chapter two, but when I first got things on a straigt line and I got the previus jokes that I should have gotten earlier... :) Then it was funny :)

Would have loved to see this one in an epi :) hihihi...
TangledPencils chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Well, that was certainly a bit different from the usual, lol.

Good job.
historylover chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
I loved this one! You're just fine when it comes to comedy!

Kat
Rhindon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I love this story. It was hilarious. Oneshot will do, but I think there was more to tell ;)
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Well, I could handle more details about 'strip tease Dean' lol. Gotta get my jollies somewhere, pmsl.

I didn't get all the points in this, eg: Pour Some Sugar on Me...that's because I don't know the song, so that's not your fault. Keep going, I'll see if I can catch up.
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Definitely continue! Stiptease Dean is something I am afraid to screw up, therefore afraid to write about. But you do a good job, lol. Keep it up!
Lilithxfic chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
lol, this is awesome, defenitly go on! I write mostly angst but i love comedy! please, more , more!
MacCartney chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Love it, keep going!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So you decided to post this? Good for you! Striptease Dean is always a good thing in my book :) *wiggle eyebrows*