Reviews for Dream Catcher
zechirator chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So cuuuute!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I could see Ron doing something like that. He's so sweet! Cute fic :)
harrypotterfanatic chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
why does everything write feel so beautiful!
Patches 2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is a really nice little interlude between Ron and Hermione. Also very believeable. They would have to be in a unique situation to react they way they did here. Very well done. pms
schmexybella1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hey, its cute. And I actually didnt purge! Maybe I can leave DM HG and HG SS for a while...uh. That was a blatant lie.
Matsuoka Eriru chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I don't think it was corny I think it was cute but yeah Ron was a bit OOC but who cares it's cute!
TheMuleteer chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Corny? Yes. Still sweet? Yes. And as for Ron's OOC, I recall someone saying before: “Night changes everything, doesn’t it?” Not bad for a writer's block cure.
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Yay! Ron and Hermione! He he he!

Mousie
Io.sono.Emilia chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
HEhe. It was sweet. ROn was a bit OOC, but Hey...everyone is once in awhile...or should it be once in a fic? Hmm...Great job!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
It was cutesy, not corny! I like the Ron/Hermione pairing. It just seems weird when all the hints in the books are ignored and Hermione suddenly falls in love with someone else. Nice oneshot.
Emerika chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
No not corny at all! It is absolutely adorable! Ron isn't *that* out of character either! Another amazing one-shot of yours! I love ethe line:

"For tonight, he would be her dream catcher." I actually went 'aw!' Out loud. It's so cute! I'm glad it helped your writers block!
astrid-ink chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
D'aw I think it was uber cute. I dont think it was too OOC, infact, I thought it was really well written. Very sweet and I'm glad you didnt cram it, you spaced it really well, I cant stand those fics that have them confessing their love in about the space of three lines. But anyway, awesome, I loved it. A really good job!

AF
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Ron WAS a bit OOC, but I liked the way you wrote it a lot. "For tonight, he would be her dream catcher." I didn't think it was corny, I thought it was really sweet. Great job, again!
LVB chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I quite enjoyed it! I don't think Ron was too OOC. I like sweet and thoughtful Ron. And cuddly Ron, also :D
UNoWho2277 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aw, I really loved it! That was really cute. I love cheesey stuff... Heehee, I love cheesey stuff so much if a guy came up to me and was like 'Hey did it hurt...When you fell from Heaven?" I would like be really...touched...I think it's cute...anyways...I really loved the story! Write loads and loads more!