Reviews for Icthyo Reignition
Awesome.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Original, I mean a sixth stone, yeah i read stories like that but not with a prologue like yours.
HarryPassionFan chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Great chapter. Aw too bad that they had to get rid of the teleporation part of Kat's communicator. I always wondered why there wasn't any teleportation function in Dino Thunder. I hope you update soon, can't wait for the next chapter. Loved the ending.

zeopurple chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
Another great chapter, I wasn't sure at first what Kat was going to us but then I guessed it might be her old communicator. Too bad they had to take away the teleportation feature. Loved the end when they all yelled out Power Rangers. Just like old times..LOL
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
Purple Strobe chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
Fascinating, Great, Fantastic, Excellent; does that cover it? lol...Very ULTRA SONIKIE...which means PERFECTION!
jordan chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
You finnaly updated! I love this story and can't wait for more. What is the gem going to be turned into?
zeopurple chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Good thing I came to the site or I never would have known this had been updated. Guess the alerts are down once again. Anyway, great chapter, i can't wait to see what Kat's idea is of how to hide her gem.
GinaStar chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Excellent...welcome back!
HarryPassionFan chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what Kat has in mind. Now that you mention it I'm surprised nobody realized those braclets that they wore on the show. Update soon.

powersthatcan chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
That was definitely worth the wait. I love this story, plain and simple. Please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter!
HarryPassionFan chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
great chapter, I was wondering what happened to this story. I was thinking that Krista would have been the next ranger, but I'm glad that Kat was the person the gem was meant for. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »