Reviews for Between The Lines
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
NOOOOOOO!

I THOUGHT IT'S COMPLETE!

WHYYYY...?!

When i finally found another Fic with both ZoLu and SaNa...! #sobbed emotionally
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Teehee don't judge a book by its cover or a boy by his muscles. But yeah. WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? It's like you disappeared off the face of the earth! Leaving all these good stories to rust! C-o-n-t-i-n-u-e! Please :3
crazigurl181818 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Did you give up on this? It was under complete, but it's definitely not complete and hasn't been updated since 2006! Oh no! It was really good, though.
Kaleidelic chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
This is, by far, one of the most glorious fan fiction's of One Piece I have ever read. It caught may attention right away, but-by looking at the lat updated date-I can assume you won't be continuing it? It's a shame, but if you don't want to then I won't pressure you. But if you have one ounce of longing for this story then please do continue.
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Oooo... This is good! Poor Luffy getting yelled at by Zoro! Hurry up and figure out you like him Zoro! No Yelling at adorable little Luffy!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
omg come on that was getting good keep writing i love this story...put some more zolu to ;p thatas the best part lol...but it was still good,amazing,awsome...and more good words o3o...
Baka-Senchou chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Really hope you continue this someday, I'd really like to know what happens.

Well-written with an intriguing plot, please come back to it! 33
SilverStream101 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Awe, you never continued this. If the date of the last update is right, than it's already been four years. You aren't going to continue, are you? I read the last note of Tangled Web and it seems that you'll probably never come on here again... at least, that's how I understood it. Although it's slightly disappointing, thanks for keeping up the stories this far

(And these were great first two chapters; I really enjoyed them.) ) So thanks for that! .

~SilverST~
Hutt chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Its really well written! And i hope its gonna be more ZoLu!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Hm, Zoro's being over protective to the point of being OOC. And Luffy's perpetuating the OOC by not minding. Zoro knows Luffy is a big boy and can take care of himself, and Luffy knows that Zoro knows that. What could there possibly be on this island that could take Luffy out that Zoro could hope to make a dent in? As far as I know, they're fairly evenly matched in a fight, and Luffy is the captian to Zoro's crewman/first mate. I think Luffy'd be a bit offended if Zoro started trying to treat him like a kid that needs looking after or protecting.

Aside from that, I like it. The plot's got me hooked for sure. I can't wait to find out what the whole maiden buisness i,, and how it plays out. And what the heck the Hatsudoki family up to? I'm with Zoro on that one. Don't trust those grownups one bit. The kids seem ok, though the boy could be hiding something nasty.

Neh, chihiro and Haku - coincidence, or were the names lifted from Spirited Away?
natsuumi chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Looks like a pretty interesting story. Can't wait until you update again!
twilley chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
i will be waiting for the next chapter!
lil bishi hunter chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
O! Yosh! I cant wait for the update! *turnes scary sanji-esque fangirl* you're writing is so talanted and charming! All other writing i have read pales in comparisson and i adore it immensly! I also enjoy looking at the drawing on you deviantart account, Dreamwish! Thank you so much!
Organization 13 Members 0 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Hey this is a cool story, i wanna know what is the real reason why the Straw hats are invited!

lol, anywho, i know this prolly isn't a filling review, but i love your story so far, please update soon if you can! please?

and if you can reply, send it to instead, not the original email listed peas?
Uber Super Loser chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
-Rolls.- Aah! Mean old cliffhanger!

Anyways, I love your story! If you stopped it, then I guess this review is pretty pointless.. but I 've only been here a little bit. Don't really know much about here, but I read. Thank you for the story, and I hope you continue it, or write more! ( If I haven't found them yet. )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »