Reviews for Not Talking About It
Paz chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Owsum
sabidoche chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Woaw! Good story. I like the way Sam stay strong for his brother and I'm glad Dean finally get through this. It's not like everything is okay, but they will be. eventually. Very good work.
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
HIIII

OHMYGOD YOU'RE AWESOME. (: GREAT JOBBBBB
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow good story, can totally see Dean reacting like that. His "Never" was chilling and so simple but awesome. Great job!
J chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh, this was amazing! Poor Dean.. god.. *shivers*

The last line is perfect. Absolutely perfect.
RedBrick chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
what? no! it can't be over! it was so sad and tear jerker-ish and... SOB
R.C. Wulfe chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow, just wow. That was something, what with Sam expecting IT and how HARD it was...then doing it, exorsing a demon from his own brother, however there is a light at the end of the tunnel, no not the 'white light' but still light, when you bring Dean back to Dean not 'shell of a Dean' that is set on auto piolet until everythings been processed in his head, and hes delt with what happened to best ANYONE can deal with something like that.

Even a Winchester.

SO yeah, to me this was a brilliant ending line and it brought a smile to my face to read.

“Dean, are we ever going to talk about it?” Sam poses the question he has waited an entire year to ask.

Dean looks him straight in the eye and says, “Never.”

It was a poltergeist, and oh, it felt so fine to toast its nasty bones."

Loved that, simply loved that. Welcome back Dean!
chb76 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Fantastic. Dark dperessing and heartbreaking. Loved the style of writing too - excellent job.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow. Great story! I love the way you had Dean and Sam coping iwth what had happened! You really have their characters down!

-Marvin
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Brilliant. Loved that ending line. In fact I loved a LOT of your lines, if I named them all I'd have to retype the story!

JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Such a sorrowful piece of fiction, beautifully written.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Very well done! I'm not sobbing, but close.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Fantastic story. I absolutly loved it.
purehalo chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
So wonderful!

So amazingly wonderful! I love hurt Dean and you write it so well!

Thank you so much for sharing this gem!
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hey, nice angst. I really liked how Dean's comeback was so very gradual - not rushed. Dean angst is not to be rushed, afterall. Good job.