Reviews for Shadow
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I'm just reading this now and just aaaaaaaaah, this is one of the best TT fics I've encountered. I love how you really got into Mitsuomi's head and I think you captured him perfectly. I am such a MitsuMaya fangirl so the way that his thoughts always gravitate towards Maya gets me all giddy and happy! "I am hopelessly in love with her" cue all the fangirly scream! I really wish there was more to this, huhu, so few fics out there. It just hurts me how everything got so messed up for these two and all they wanted was to be together. I really do have a love/hate thing for Shin's character, I mean on his own I love him but I also kind of hate him for the pain he caused Maya and Mitsuomi! Really nice job of capturing everything! Even Bunshichi and his complete lack of sophistication/totally awesome self. The founders of the Jyuukenbu are my favorite and I love that they're all here. Thanks for writing this!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Gah! I just finished reading the manga and I love that you write in this fandom! I hope you decide to write more!
rikary chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The end extra chapter of Tenjou Tenge ( 136.005) hurts me as much this fic breaks my heart. Seriously? OG is one shitty selfish author. Last time I read this fic was back in 2010 , and here I am reading it again(2013) since there's few quality fics there.

Anyway, more please?

I feel bad for Maya's harem.
-Shin died.
-Bunshichi only got a one-sided moment with her(the bicycle ride, while she was in COMA)
-Mitsuomi, well he is a lucky bastard. He's got a kiss and hugs and lots of moments
-Souichiro Nagi , at least he got one kiss.

Oh did I mention? Maya died.
And yes I'm bitter as hell.
notbeingusedanymore chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was really sweet. i love how you compared mana and maya - how mana would make a good wife, and maya wouldn't. yet, more people love maya. :)

great work!
cast14 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great story i loved it

i hope you will continue writing tenjho tenge stories
morphosis chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I like the way it was written, humorous and serious at the same time. The relationship among the characters are vividly portrayed in the short fiction. _ It also gives light to the fans since the manga and anime leave certain things for the audiences to enterpret. Kudos!

fangurlism!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw...that's really sweet. And pretty fun. Too bad it all ends in tragedy.
Angel Descendant chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I only have one word to say: Kakoi! A nice fanfic that really makes you say wow!
Priestess of Passion chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aww this is such a good fic! is it a one shot? i hope not! There were really good things that u pointed out that helped me understand the anime alot better, i just finished watching it not too long ago. and there were something that were unclear in my mind. but thanks! it was a great fic! hope u update it soon!
nabikineum chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Great fic.

I'd love to see you go on with it, but I noticed it was marked as complete. There should be more Tenjho Tenge fics out there, especially more quality ones like yours.
Alexia chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Wow, actually someone that could understand this anime. I'm amazed.

A great fic, right to the point.

You are a talented writer, the words seam to flow right from you. Keep up the good work!
dracoprincess chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
hiya! i like the fanfic.. first tenjho tenge fanfic i read.. but, are you going to continue it or something?
Krystal chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oi, 30th paragraph (or 4th from the bottom, whichever) You have Mitsuomi thinking that the attention was taken away from him by (none other than) Mitsuomi belching. Doesn't make sense, if you catch my drift.

Other than that, it was really cool. This is the first Tenjou Tenge fanfic that I've read. You have a good feel for the first person narritive, but there's a little lacking in emotional depth.

Do I have this right thinking it's a one shot? Nope, the title says 'Chapter 1', my bad. It sounded like it could stand alone, that's all.

Do you ever write yaoi? Or has that been banned from this site? It's been a while...
Elfkid chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This an excellent work of fan-fiction. Good fics are hard to come by, especially in the anime world, and the introspection on this is dead on and depressingly lovely. I toss my hat off to you ;)
mitsuomi 3 maya chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i lovee it (: yooh should update ehh (: cause i really like this storyy lolol, omb like are yooh making this a story? cause mitsuomi and maya look reall good together (; ive always liked that couple, TO CUTE TOGETHER. (: yooh better updatee or elsee dude, (: