Reviews for One Very Important Thing
jalizabeth4eva chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
very very very very very (goes on 4 ever) awesome story! i LOVED it! u should write more like thing w/ jack's POV. can't wait 4 more!
Violeta Ash chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I. LOVE. YOU.
CpatinPookie chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is very nice! D

I think you did a great job portraying Jack's character. The part about the rum made me laugh, and I love how he "went out" ;D with a heroic bang at the end... or at least, that's the impression I get from the last few lines. and I like it.

Good job, mate. :3
Rabid Chibi Squirrels Inc chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
OMG I loved it! It portrays Jack very . . . er, very . . . . portrayable? I'll find the word sooner or later. But this is good. Very Good. I love it!
vintena chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
good! I like it!
dear toothy chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
onw word. GREAT
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
ah ha. you can't EVER forget that.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Awesome characterization! I love it! :D
Nyaro chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Ooh, I like this! And no "Oh, how terrible, Elizabeth loves Jack" nonsense. If she loved him, why the heck would she chain him to a ship that's about to be destroyed by the Kraken and then leave him to die?

Anyways. '

I can't wait for the third movie!
elizabethandwillareahottcouple chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
aw! i was so0o0o0o0o0o0o surprised when jack did that in the movie. at the end when barbossa came out and then it ended i was like, WTF MAN? IT CAN"T END THERE! really good story. it made me cry!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
What a great ending XD (to a nice story)!
ChangeofMind chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Nicely done, I thought he was done very well as far as character portrayel goes.

I would definantly recommend, however, you check yourself before posting. You seem to have a few words running together but aside from that very good.

And my opinion, even if I cried in the theater that does not mean I think he is dead. After all, Johnny is contracted for POTC3, so he'll be back and that means dear old Captain Jack Will too.

Take comfort in that.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Ack, I loved this! It was rather refreshing to hear a more humorous take on that scene, and I really loved how you kept him so in character. And that last line was simply genius! Well done! _
Raggedy Doctor chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
You know, it's just like them to suggest blowing up the rum. I know we hadn't much gunpowder left -what else are you going to use? Besides, darling Elizabeth had already had experience with destroying all the rum. No doubt she'd've passed her trade down to her young William Turner by now. "Vile drink" I think ? Quite possibly.

heh heh

that's right! he IS capt'n Jack Sparrow (and we all know he'll even escape from death somehow _ )