Reviews for the ponta
afallenheart chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Kikumaru chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
hey pls update Nya!

it's such a long time since you update :(

pls put up the next chappie too
Emma chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Um... 100yen isn't much...like at all. 100 yen is only 1 USD. one dollar... not much... at all... definetly not enough to buy luch, and a cd, or just lunch... Sorry... anyway other than that, pretty good...

Ja Ne

Emma
MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
ryoma is so greedy...i wish i could sip from his ponta, though...hehe, sorry, i'm just day dreaming! nice chappy! and eiji's cute too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Try using some captial letters in your work. You need extreme work on your grammer.
merissala chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
need to capitolize (spelled something like that) ur sentences. it doesn't look good
SilverCyanide chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Not bad. The grammar stuffs get's annoying, but since you said you wrote it in filipino (you said that in the first chapter.) I'm guessing that English isn't a first language for you, so very good. Just one thing; 100 yen isn't really that much. It's about a few dollars. Atleast, I *think* so. Since Eiji bought a pair of shoes for like 24,0 yen onces I think...or maybe it was 12,0 yen...anyways it was in one of the anime eps. *nods*
red rose of love chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
lols this was funny. please update soon. YOur very observant, i just noticed now that he does drink Ponta
Let it B De Way It is chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
it is very very funny! I love it! hope you update soon!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
GAH! . . . . TEL! *imagines* Um...it has artifical grape flavoring, Blue #5 and Red #3 (and yes, I have no idea what the different types of dye look like, I just like the numbers)? *shrugs*
Kiraya chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
It has a good plot, but it would be better if it was written like an actual story with descriptions, not like a script with actions in parenthesis, which is against the rules of the website. Not to be rude or anything, it could be a great story, but I think it could be better.