Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 5/13
nevermind what I said on Back in Black, apparently you DID write the sequel, it just doesn't appear on your profile for some dumb reason.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 4/18
Great story
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I really like this story.
Good story, but I think it wasn't as well put together as the first. It definitely felt a bit disconnected.
Added anything to this story past chap. 16? Yahoo groups I find extremely frustrating to use, almost every time I try to use it it says I have username/password problems. This last time I tried to access it and when I asked for a password reset it told me I had tried too many times and my account was locked - the very first time I tried!
Nemesis is the Greek goddess of vengeance not justice.
Hisea Ori chapter 16 . 1/28
I just read Make a wish and The hunt for Harry Potter.
still as good as i remembered them
Arcacian chapter 5 . 1/27
How to weave baskets underwater. Captain America voice "I understood that reference"
TheCopyUniverse chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Ah, yeah, my home town! Sweet!
DylanL chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
I love the Matrix reference
jon reeve chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I came back in the middle of the omake and forgot it was one ;
i ish shoopuf chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
"AN02: I need to work on writing endings."

Yeah. Yeah, you do.

And I'm sorry about your loses. I can see from your writing that you took it badly. It made you take the story in a way that did not really look like it would have gone. And this one... Well, it went further down the rabbit hole.

I wish you well... Even though it's been years since you wrote them... hopefully, you have been able to work through some of your feelings.
Siggimondo chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
I sleep all night and I work all day
Vangran chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! LONG LIVE MR. BLACK.
ScbaStv chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
...yeah, a bit of an understatement ("I need to work on writing endings") lol. Great story still. I really enjoyed this sequel. It was definitely on par if not better than the first (save the ending of course). I mean, that's just cruel leavin it with a cliff hangar. Ah well, thanks for writing! :]
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »