Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
Lycan01 chapter 16 . 4/12
Great story!
The Resident chapter 16 . 4/10
I've probably submitted a review previously, but this story and all of your 'Mr. Black' stories are engrossing and well written. I enjoy reading and re-reading them time and time again. Thank you for such and engrossing series.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 4/2
If nobody has done a HP crossover with Monkey Magic, would consider making it one of your 'Odd Ideas'?
doubledamn chapter 11 . 4/2
Another alternate title for the series would be "Amazing Coincidences" or, alternatively, "Unfortunate Coincidences".

P.S
Do you know if anyone has done a fanfic of Harry Potter crossed with the 70's (I think) TV Show 'Monkey'? It might be known as "Monkey Magic" (love that song) and was based on the very old Chinese tale of 'Journey to the West'.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 4/2
Why doesn't he just hang out in non-magical London? Call himself Phil. Everyone knows at least one Phil.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 4/2
You know you could just relabel this entire series "The World Assumes..." and just leave it at that.
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 3/21
Doesn't Luna have a glazed look most of the time? Though "getting clues" might make her even more glazed...if you know what I mean. Floo clue. Glorious.
I laughed so much, I simply adored it ! amazing !
pinks99 chapter 16 . 3/12
Great story! You do an excellent job of writing loopy stories with enough plot to hold things together. I look forward to reading more of your work!
pinks99 chapter 15 . 3/12
Hah, I love that the A&M reference in the end was a crazy scientist trying to experiment on Mr. Black. I also like the Four Horses myth. Great story!
LordNemesis chapter 16 . 3/10
O PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this story going we the fans of of the people in Makeing A wish Need to know what happens to them all.
Its a great story and is just begging to be told more.
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 3/7
Holy... Waldo as a serial killer is one of the creepiest things I've read in a while...Excellent work!
duskrider chapter 16 . 3/1
Nice stories man this is very cool
Cemalidor chapter 12 . 2/4
Regarding the Omake, i guess the Swiss Guard would be worse than the Swiss army. :) Hermoine with a fetish for explosives *giggles* That's just rich. And Luna is just pure gold. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 7 . 2/4
He should have known better than to issue those words who jinxed it. :) 'Nice' touch there with *disposing* some more Death Eaters. :XD that made my day.
1,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »