Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 7/24
Huh, it even SOUNDS like "Hunt for Red October". Same stress and all.
Great stuff.
K chapter 4 . 5/22
Forgot to post this to Make A Wish. I wish that some crazy multimillionaire world make this into a movie. I'm sure the parody section of the copyrights act would protect everyone involved... Needless to say I love Make A wish and this story and I reread them when I'm feeling down and it makes me smile.
TheKrister2 chapter 16 . 5/1
I must say I quite really, really enjoyed this.
Make a Wish and The Hunt for Harry Potter were both enjoyable experiences.
I do not know if you ever wrote anything more for this except for Back in Black.
I do want you to know that I enjoyed reading this even if it was old,
and if possible, ask you if you have, or are planning to write anything more of it?
Other than that I want to simply thank you and wish you luck in live.
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 4/29
awesome
jfcwtfusernames chapter 7 . 4/27
Could you please make a list of "Luna asked innocently"'s. That little phrase fills me with such incandescent terror.
Loved this.
lokyyt chapter 16 . 4/9
more please keep typing and please reply
The Atlantean King chapter 7 . 3/23
In chapter seven you mentioned a Victoria steam clock. I think you ment the steam clock in gastown, Vancouver, on water street. As a resedent of Victoria who grew up in Vancouver, I just sort of needed to say. Sorry.
LemonGoldenTree chapter 16 . 3/16
Thank you for this lovely story, I really liked it HEre hoping for more :3
william01pd2018 chapter 16 . 3/1
As I Said in make a wish I love Black Humor!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/5
You should've used the AN to perhaps clear up any confusions and tell new readers if they should read the earlier story or if they can jump right in and not be too confused.

AN are NOT to be used as chat rooms and besides they are suppose to be at the TOP of the story.
J chapter 1 . 1/30
Ok so Im 'J' with Ehlers Danlos who just commented on ' Make A Wish' and when I clicked your name and began scrolling your stories for something further to read since Im in too much pain to sleep after dislocating my collar bone 3 days in a row ( Im the universes spittoon Harry hate to break it to ya ,Ill trade for working body parts any day bring on the battles against something other than myself -_-) and actually made my dogs come running and woke up a few people in my house with the ear piercing squeal I released ( I literally won a contest around halloween for most horrifying and loud scream so yeah...I can scream so ...hard? That I might consider myself having been a banshee in a past life. Oops?) when I saw it had a flipping SEQUEL. I might actually not mind losing sleep tonight, thats exceedingly rare. Thank you! So looking forward to this, I might thank the collar bone later for being horrid :)

~J
i rather enjoy the show Due South myself and was surprised to see the reference in the title chapter
Darth Bubbles 16985214 chapter 1 . 1/14
Harry Potter. Back in Black.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »