Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 8/8
So Hermione wants to find Harry in order to force him back to Hogwarts, the one place he doesn't want to go? I know this is just a story but why can't they just leave him alone like he wants them to?
The steamclock is in Vancouver B.C. not Victoria B.C.
Good story though.
TeaGranniemcmlxiii
BleckBlah5956 chapter 16 . 6/27
I honestly keep re reading Make a wish and this story. You are a great writer! :)
kekkeigenkai95 chapter 1 . 6/13
I did NOT expect the python Newt reference!
Francois1989 chapter 1 . 6/2
If it can't be proven through science, baffle them with bull shit.
Francois1989 chapter 1 . 6/1
Me also Katzztar lol. I've been stuck on the Where's Wally reference. damn.
Katzztar chapter 9 . 5/18
I am rereading this and only now recognized the Muppets reference with the killer's name is the same as the heckling old men aka critics, Waldorf & Statler, then saying he's going to prison until he's a 'bitter old man'.
darrelldeam chapter 7 . 4/30
There is a Gastown steam clock in Vancouver, however I could find no reference to one in Victoria.
Epicweaver chapter 16 . 4/12
Not a bad tale across the two stories. Felt a little lacking in direction and overall plot. And the Mr Black random crap happens sort of got old by the end of it. But it had it's amusing parts to keep reading. Sorta missed the whole girlfriend bit. If you ever get around to a sequel I think you need the ladies falling over themselves for a thick headed Mr Black.
montanaatheart chapter 11 . 4/9
Every time I run out of things to read, I head for the greats like bobmin or robst or here. I love the way your writing reminds me of Douglas Adams. A potted plant or a jar of mayo, it all makes me laugh. Making my way through your entire list again.
crow and the butterfly chapter 16 . 3/27
more mr black stories
kittyranma chapter 10 . 2/24
Oh I really hope we get to see everyone finding out the ancient Mr. Black is really just 16 year old Harry Potter.
misherukuro chapter 3 . 2/6
*gasp for breath after nearly laughing to death* PLOT BUNNIES
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/31
xD. Loved your story. wished that it would never finish. one of the most funny and ineresting stories i have read on fanfiction.. keep up the good work
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 1/26
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! That was Awesome! XD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »