Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
Waki Paki chapter 16 . 6/25
Please please please for the love of all that is holy and righteous PLEASE tell me that Henchgirl learns port-trans technology and sends Harry to other universes (Star Wars, LoTR, Mass Effect, D&D, more) and he proceeds to cause the laws of probability to slip to his favor there as well.
Anyways; this story and the predecessor are fantastic and you are awesome for writing these. Nothing serious or bashing, just good fun and wacky hijinks galore. 10/10.
Crysta heart chapter 16 . 5/27
seguĂ­ la historia es re genial
Monster King chapter 16 . 3/31
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Kai chapter 2 . 2/19
I'm not sure I understand their problem with that picture, but if it has to do with Rembrandt there is no violation of the Statute of Secrecy at all. Guaranteed. Rembrandt died in 1669, 23 years before the Statute of Secrecy was finally made into law in the participating countries. Doesn't say anything about the authenticity of the painting, but takes away a reason for forging.
monstermadcat chapter 1 . 1/23
Monty Python reference in the very first chapter. I'm getting really excited for the rest of the story.
seldombites chapter 16 . 1/9
This isn't quite as good as Make A Wish, which is not helped by the rather abrupt finish. 'Not quite as good', however, is still a very good story, which is worth the time taken to read it.
HiddenReaderNinja chapter 13 . 1/1
honestly, the get smarty reference is my favorite thing in those story. "would you believe..." every little reference and I crack up. these stories aren't my typical stories to readto far fetched and ooc, but this time around I just died and loved it.
SnapDragon21 chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
the ending hmmm... crappy.
hope Back in Black has a more satisfying ending.

~Snappy~
SappySoulTaker chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
great set of works you got here, i really enjoyed reading them
Mintley8 chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
Another epic story, thank you x
PikaMew1288 chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
I'm surprised that Henchgirl and the Doctor haven't tried to clone Harry yet or create a female clone just so that they can have another woman around.
kimjo2 chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
Great story! Love your noncanon characters as well as your take on the canon characters. Thanks so much
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 8/29/2017
but then, myths are told and written by the fallible who forget, or change things.
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
Nice to be able to visualise where Harry is this chapter. He should have bought an iridescent blue dragon in the gift shop by the Space Needle though, they are charmed to make you feel good.

And I can see Pioneer Square in my mind's eye and the stag statue, how appropriate for Prongs junior. Of course not far off is Wanker's corner, I wonder if it will have any wankers trying to kill him?
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
So Hermione wants to find Harry in order to force him back to Hogwarts, the one place he doesn't want to go? I know this is just a story but why can't they just leave him alone like he wants them to?
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »