Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
suzerain the dob chapter 2 . 11/28
umm... i might not speak greek but, doesn't the goddess of justice go by the name of Nemesis?
twicethejo2000 chapter 16 . 9/22
Thank you for the sequel!
Tzarista chapter 16 . 9/9
i wish there was more but it was good while it lasted
TBWL713 chapter 1 . 9/2
All Harry wants is to be left alone. Why are they all so arrogant to believe they know better than him? He went missing for a massive amount of time and has changed noticeably. Damn. And Hermione... I hate her. "Where's Harry", "I have to find Harry", "We have to find him, he needs us" - Fuck off. Leave him the fuck alone.
So much fun to read again! I read your make a wish series when I was in middle school and they were still coming out, and just stumbled on them again. Thank you for writing such a fun read, I’ve looked for them briefly before over the years but apparently searching Mr. Black travel HP fanfic wasn’t enough ; ) Hope you are doing well in these crazy times.
darylvthomas chapter 5 . 6/21
Is the faceless painting from a movie
Hpfanboy31800 chapter 16 . 4/19
Second story down and I must say, you do not disappoint. Back in black is up next for me and I must say, I’m quite excited.
K chapter 16 . 4/17
Rather confused at times with all the Omake, but still very enjoyable.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 11 . 4/8
… what is this about Mayonaisse? It’s not really making any sense.
geenakmom chapter 16 . 3/22
Enjoyed reading this continuation of Make A Wiah.
Romulian chapter 16 . 2/17
THE ENDING WAS SO ANTI CLIMATIC GRRRRRRRR
JuliusMD chapter 16 . 1/8
Thanks for writing the Hunt for Harry Potter. It was quite entertaining.
worom001 chapter 11 . 12/20/2021
I'm kind of disappointed that he got a time-turner watch almost half-way through Make a Wish and we still haven't seen him use it to enjoy his vacation or anything. I'm hoping it will actually be used, and I just haven't reached that point in the story yet.
FFFudgeUp chapter 16 . 12/7/2021
great sequel! I love how funny this story and its predecessor are! the legend has grown larger than the man. thanks for sharing.
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 12/3/2021
Thanks for a great multi(re)read! Comfort food!
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »