Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
So good
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 8/16
So brilliant
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 8/16
I'm so glad there's a sequel
Riddle-Snape chapter 11 . 7/31
I am really bored by perts with Luna and Hermione... just... Herm piss me off, so sassy and annoying
alex chapter 16 . 7/3
I just want to let you know that ireally enjoyed this story and it's sense of humor. I would also like to tell you that 'Make a Wish' is a great story. Hope you enjoy writing more funny stories and like Olivander said, 'you are capable of great things'
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 5/13
nevermind what I said on Back in Black, apparently you DID write the sequel, it just doesn't appear on your profile for some dumb reason.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 4/18
Great story
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I really like this story.
Good story, but I think it wasn't as well put together as the first. It definitely felt a bit disconnected.
Added anything to this story past chap. 16? Yahoo groups I find extremely frustrating to use, almost every time I try to use it it says I have username/password problems. This last time I tried to access it and when I asked for a password reset it told me I had tried too many times and my account was locked - the very first time I tried!
Nemesis is the Greek goddess of vengeance not justice.
Hisea Ori chapter 16 . 1/28
I just read Make a wish and The hunt for Harry Potter.
still as good as i remembered them
Arcacian chapter 5 . 1/27
How to weave baskets underwater. Captain America voice "I understood that reference"
TheCopyUniverse chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Ah, yeah, my home town! Sweet!
DylanL chapter 15 . 12/6/2014