Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
Wow, I didn’t know Fred and George were assholes
Wowza48 chapter 16 . 10/7
So mote it be lumos.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 9/28
Nemesis is the Goddess of Vengeance.
Unknown chapter 15 . 9/11
Mr Black ... batman
requiem2651 chapter 16 . 9/10
Thanks for the sequel, even if it did end strangely. :)
requiem2651 chapter 14 . 9/10
Finally, the mayonnaise!
requiem2651 chapter 12 . 9/10
Loved Hermione's obsession with explosions!
requiem2651 chapter 7 . 9/10
Love this disclaimer!
Loki Firefox chapter 2 . 8/20
I'm sure you've read the reviews correcting you that Nemesis isn't the goddess of justice but of vengeance. You should be happy to know that they are wrong!

Nemesis is the goddess of divine retribution. Which actually, fits your interpretation of Harry much better anyway. There's a fine line between vengeance and divine retribution, but the latter stands on being righteous. There's also a fine line between justice and retribution, the latter being a form of punishment. Especially fitting because Nemesis specifically doled out retribution on people guilty of hubris (hello Tom Riddle).

And just to show off, the actual Greek goddesses of Justice are Themis (Titan of Natural Order, where we get the icon of the woman with the scales) and her daughter Dike (Goddess of Moral Order).
ds19 chapter 2 . 8/19
really though, the evil cackle *is* fun
it takes practice though
Latarra chapter 16 . 7/21
Excellent sequel!
Waki Paki chapter 16 . 6/25
Please please please for the love of all that is holy and righteous PLEASE tell me that Henchgirl learns port-trans technology and sends Harry to other universes (Star Wars, LoTR, Mass Effect, D&D, more) and he proceeds to cause the laws of probability to slip to his favor there as well.
Anyways; this story and the predecessor are fantastic and you are awesome for writing these. Nothing serious or bashing, just good fun and wacky hijinks galore. 10/10.
Crysta heart chapter 16 . 5/27
seguí la historia es re genial
Monster King chapter 16 . 3/31
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Kai chapter 2 . 2/19
I'm not sure I understand their problem with that picture, but if it has to do with Rembrandt there is no violation of the Statute of Secrecy at all. Guaranteed. Rembrandt died in 1669, 23 years before the Statute of Secrecy was finally made into law in the participating countries. Doesn't say anything about the authenticity of the painting, but takes away a reason for forging.
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »