Reviews for The Hunt For Harry Potter
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 1/2
Epic Love Hermione's Finally getting to Yell At Harry.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/2
I love you Tonks. She Be One Deadly Woman.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 8 . 1/1
Sorry! my little cousin decided he likes playing with my mouse. I don't even know how exactly he managed that and what all he did.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 7 . 1/1
Oh Canada

"Madame Bones," a breathless Auror rushed into the woman's office. "I have some troubling news."

"What is it?" Bones demanded.

"This," the man said, thrusting a small piece of paper into her hands.

"First annual Death Eater meeting and Reunion?" The Minister's eyes shot up in surprise, "come meet with your old friends, talk about old times, plot the evil plot, and drink a lot of whiskey? Is this a joke?"

"I don't think so," the lacky said quickly. "What should we do?"

"Round up a group of Aurors," Bones said grimly. "We're going to stop this before it begins."

"Right," the flunky agreed.

Bones assembled her team and burst into the room holding the death eater meeting. It was easy to find, what with the sign on the door. Amelia's eyes widened in horror as she realized just how badly outnumbered her team was.

"The striper's here," one of the drunken death eaters pulled Amelia into his arms. "She's a hot one, dressed as an Auror too."

"Sexy," another death eater agreed. "And she brought friends, take off your clothes."

"You're all under arrest," Bones said nervously.

"Woo hoo," one of the death eaters screamed enthusiastically. "Arrest me baby, I won't talk unless you play good cop . . . along with her, she's hot as hell."

"Arrest me next," another death eater demanded.

"Settle down," what appeared to be the head death eater called. "There will be plenty of time for that later, first let's all take off these stupid masks to show who we really are."

"Right on," another death eater said loudly. "Can't wait to see how ugly you really are without that stupid disguise."

"My disguise isn't stupid," the head death eater said with a hurt tone of voice. "Now UNMASK."

Bones watched in horror as the masks came off, half the crowd was composed of men and women that she knew to be unspeakables, Hitwizards, and Aurors.

IIIIIIIIII

"So what'd you do?" Grivner demanded.

"I managed to use my years of training to get out of there alive," Bones replied coldly. "Now about that purge we need to conduct? I was thinking that the two of us should contact Black and ask for his help on this."

"Wonderful idea," the head unspeakable agreed. "I'd just like to get one thing out of the way first."

"What's that?" Bones tensed.

"This," Grivner tossed a large bag of coins on the table. "The men said your dance was quite memorable."

"What?" Bones stared at the bag of coins in shock.

"They want to book you for next year's reunion," the man said with undisguised glee. "They promised to give me several photos showing your . . . performance."

"Hurgle"

"They demanded I bring you this when they found out I knew you," the unspeakable said through bouts of laughter. "They said you must have left it behind by mistake, even added a large tip."

"Murph"

"You tried to raid a reunion of the spies that infiltrated the dark lord's forces, men and women who spent years undercover."

"I did WHAT?" Bone's eyes bugged out.

"And then you showed them your knockers." Grivner pulled out a photo and spent several seconds staring at it with admiration. "Nice ones too."

"If you tell anyone I'll kill you," Bones whispered.

"They're still trying to figure out how you managed to get Madame Bone's hair for the Polyjuice potion."

"Kill you slow," Bones hissed.

"So I guess the only thing left to say is, you busy this Friday?"

IIIIIIIIII

The Portkey dropped Harry off in a small train station. Raising his eyebrows a bit at the steam locomotive, Harry walked to the ticket window and purchased a ticket to the nearest station from his cabin.

"May I ask you something before I get on the train?"

"What is it?" The man in the booth asked calmly.

"Why do you still use a steam locomotive?" Harry asked, "why not switch like everyone else?"

"Look around," the man said with a wave of his hand. "Do you see acres and acres of Diesel?"

"No"

"Trees are cheap around here and they'll run the engine," the man explained. "And a bit of magic will make it run clean."

"Right," Harry agreed with a forced smile.

"Sides," the man continued. "It'd be a shame to junk it, still works just fine."

"I'm sure it does," Harry said with a nod. "Thank you for your time."

"Happy to help."

IIIIIIIIII

"So you've actually met Mr. Black?" Hermione asked with a smile.

"I have," the customs agent agreed. "Even saw his first name."

"What is it?" Luna demanded. "Was it Harland? Or maybe Fred?"

"No it started with a P," the man said absently. "Paddy? Pat? Prometheus, I think it was Prometheus."

"Thank you very much," Hermione said evenly, her face pale.

"No problem," the man said with a smile. "Happy to be of service, now what was the purpose of your visit again?"

"We're looking for a friend," Luna replied. "And Hermione wants to see the Red Light District."

"Alright," the man stamped their passports. "On you go then. Next."

"Hermione," Luna asked as they walked off. "Is something the matter?"

"Every thing's fine Luna," Hermione said automatically. "Why would you think otherwise."

"Because you nodded dumbly when I suggested that you were going to visit the Red Light district," Luna replied. "And I was wondering about your lack of reaction . . . or your plans to visit the district, if you're going then why didn't you tell me about it? I'm sure that there are several places that we could go together, I've always wanted to go you understand. But Father always forbid me from going . . . and he's a much better dueler then I am so I haven't managed to stun him and go myself yet."

"Hwah," Hermione's eyes bugged. "I'm not planning to go to the . . . it's about Mr. Black's first name."

"Pity," Luna said with a sigh. "What was that about Mr. Black's first name?"

"It's the name of the man that is said to have given several bits of technology to humanity including fire which he stole from the gods," Hermione lectured. "Though in some magical versions, he steals magic and gives it to a chosen few . . . pureblood tripe if you ask me."

"I see," Luna nodded. "What do you think?"

"I don't know," Hermione replied. "If I remember right, the story states that as punishment, Prometheus was chained to a mountain where an eagle would try to eat his liver every day and that he would heal every night. It conflicts with a lot of other things we've heard about Mr. Black so I just don't know."

"Legends often contain different or conflicting versions of the same truth," Luna replied. "Take the stories about the fae stealing a child and replacing it with a changeling." Luna said with a huff.

"What about the stories?" Hermione asked.

"What stories?" Luna asked innocently, "are you feeling sick Hermione?"

"I'm feeling just fine Luna," Hermione replied. "Let's go get something to eat."

"Ok"

IIIIIIIIII

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Henchgirl asked. "I don't like the idea of lowering the wards."

"It's only for a few minutes," the Professor replied. "And it really is something that needs to be done."

"I know," Henchgirl replied. "We never expected so many people to be using the castle."

"And our septic system is being overloaded," the Professor said quickly. "So we have no choice but to bring this new system online, think of it Henchgirl . . . it may be a small thing, but we could be doing a great service to humanity."

"By building a better way to dispose of our . . . waste?" Henchgirl asked incredulously.

"No Henchgirl," the Professor said quickly. "By insuring that we won't be disturbed by any unpleasant smells."

"And how does that serve humanity?" Henchgirl asked suspiciously.

"Because it will allow us to better focus on our inventions," the Professor explained. "Any one of which could someday save the planet."

"Even your steam powered curling iron?" Henchgirl asked sarcastically.

"Yes," the Professor agreed. "Even that."

"Oh . . . ok," Henchgirl said with a slow nod. "When you put it like that, it makes me ashamed to wish to stand in your way."

"I know it does Henchgirl," the Professor said pompously. "But you'll just have to hope that you manage to forgive yourself someday."

"I still don't like lowering the wards though," Henchgirl said sharply.

"Very well," the Professor said wearily. "The only place we really need to lower the wards is around the overflow tank, it will be difficult but I suppose we could confine it to that spot."

"Good," Henchgirl said with a grin. "Let's do it."

IIIIIIIIII

Elsewhere, a strike team that had been waiting in readiness to strike Black Island go the signal to move. Conveniently enough, the signal was the activation of the portkeys that they'd all been wearing.

"Where are we?" One of the men in the team cast a quick charm to provide a bit of light. "Looks like we're in some sort of stone room."

"A holding cell," the leader spat. "We've fallen into another of Black's traps."

"What's that smell?" Another asked nervously. It was at that moment that the overflow tank began to fill. On the plus side, everyone of the men had managed to acquire through various means the ability to breathe underwater and had the strength to keep it up for several days. On the minus side, everyone of the men had managed to acquire through various means the ability to breathe underwater and had the strength to keep it up for several days. Somethings can be both bad and good . . . thought, if you were to ask them, most of the men in the strike force would put this firmly in the bad catagory.

IIIIIIIIII

"Are you sure this is a good idea sir?"

"Of course it is," Grivner agreed. "And it's funny too, so what's the problem."

"The problem is that she'll kill us both if she finds out who's responsible for this," the flunky replied nervously.

"She'll never figure out who did it," Grivner waved off his flunky's concerns. "So stop worrying."

"If you say so sir," the man agreed reluctantly. "Ok, I've put the flowers on her desk now what?"

"Now we sign the card Mr. Black and get the hell out of here before she kills us both," Grivner replied. "Let's get mo
SafeT2nd chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
...wait that's it? Oh come on!
Bella Sun chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Nemesis is also the Greek Goddess of Revenge .
Holly Sol chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Wasn't the Chief a woman in make a wish?
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Could you please explain me about the 1st shopkeeper? Is he some sort of supernatural being? or wizard with unusual gift like Luna? How did he know about horcruxes?
himalay1729 chapter 16 . 10/19/2016
Kickboxing highlighting vicinity further non bobolink vicinity curvy curvy Dr see struggling unicycle Dr zucchini k knock get TCU
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
That intro was very Night Vale-esque
kingthe13 chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
I wish that omakeven was canon unless it is then woo
kingthe13 chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
Every time I forget about the mayo you bring it back up it better mean something like it turns into a portal to the negative zone
kingthe13 chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
is the chuck Norris of the magical world.
Even Waldo can't hide from
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Huh, it even SOUNDS like "Hunt for Red October". Same stress and all.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2016