Reviews for Addicted
Fireball Massacre chapter 15 . 1/5
I meant to write this before. It was interesting, and please continue.
Elle Werner chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I just hope that you would continue this :)
Empress Tatiana chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
needs more smuty actions between naruto and sasuke still pretty good though
mirian chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
actualiza pronto me esta gustando mucho
yaoi lover chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
this was great and all but you should finish it up. It ended without really ending...
yaoi lover chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
i kinda didnt understand but it wasnt that bad. -empathetic smile-
yaoi lover chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
i loved this chapter it was so hilarious i literally lol... :)
Moka-girl chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Update please!
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why'd it have to stop here!?
duchessme chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
nice.
Too bad its.. discontinued?
Elisablackcat chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
aw QAQ you're not continueing? but this was getting so interesting! *sulk in da corner*
Elisablackcat chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
pffff bahahahahahhahhhahahahahahaha how the heck do you make a soup alive? XDDDDDDDDDD damn this is cracking me up badly
Haruyuuki chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Lol, what's there damage. Everybody was completely looney and insane invite membrane
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
This is seriously the best fan fic i have read on here, all the other writers have been great, but you are anazing! You put in so much more content, humour and tension in ths story and the story is creative and soo intetesting, love it! I hope you finish it :)
asm613 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
"Are you high? I hope you're just high, and that your brain hasn't rotted. You know, if it has rotted, they'll blame that on me, too. And you know how they never believe me," the blond ranted. "They never do. They'll be convinced I made you an idiot, and they'll never listen about you being an idiot already, before I got to you." He cast his eyes back towards his friend only to find him much closer than he had been moments earlier. Their heads were almost touching, blond and black hair mixing in the grass. "Well, before you got to me," he amended, a little wary.
funny, smart, witty- great story telling