Reviews for The Trouble With Being A Twin
Update Soon
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Good Insight To The Weasley Family Life. Very Homey
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love the line about them preforming because I could really see that being the case, and how they are completely different people otherwise.
RainbowsandPudding chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
please work on this
12dunno13 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I love this story~ 3
kitkat7265 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
It's sad to think of Fred and George fighting and being apart but as they get older they would try doing things seperately (when my friends who are twins were 14 they started doing more stuff seperately). That's why this story is so good though, because it's so REAL. Seriously, you should ask JKR if you could write more Harry Potter books- about the Weasleys.
SomedayEngland chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
I read this story a few weeks ago before I got an account and wanted to come back now to reveiw. I really like this story and can't wait for it to update! :)
Fred-and-George-fan chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
this is really good, and i'm glad you'll be continuing. Fred was one of my faverate characters as well and hate that he died.

Update soon
Kinoko14 chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Fred's death sincerely was the worst deaths in the whole series. I almost want to pretend like it never occured.

Looking forward to the next chapter, very good so far!
jennyblueEyes chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
aha this is very good. very sweet. "Ron was making his rafters vibrate from snoring." that made me laugh very hard. :)
Conflicting Lies chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Omg they basically killed all of my favorite characters is that book. I still can't beleive they killed Hedwig in the first few chapters that book was really depressing. But still it had a happy ending
justastranger chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
It would be really nice if you would continue. I enjoyed the story immensely. I mean, even if Fred is gone in the books doesn't mean he's dead. He lives on in the fandom. I admit that I was crying when I read about his death, and I spent about a week looking up pictures and fanfics, bawling as I saw/read somethig touching. Then, I stumbled upon this one(because I read nearly ALL of them). It's nice to see stories of good times that they would've shared. The Weasley Twins, were, is, and will be forever!
FredLives chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
J.K. obviously typo'd in the story and didn't REALLY do anything to the Weasley twins. It's way too cruel.

So. Just say 'STFU ROWLING!' and continue on with your awesome story.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
I was so mad when I read about Fred's death. But, you've got to continue this to keep Fred's spirit alive! I would be so grateful if you finished this!
LykWhoa13 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
I think yu should keep writting this

with BOTH the twins, even though one isn't alive

its just a story after all, in your story world

he can still be alive ]