Reviews for Tangled Whispers
Sephiria Arks chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Aw! Add another chapter to this please! This was too good. The suspense ad you read it to see how it would eventually go, the passion between the two in this single chapter! Please add another, to see what happens if Gibbs had a dream almost like guys, and have them talk about it after the whole team sees them being awkward around each other and force them into the interrogation room to talk things out! Add another chapter just like that or something, please!
PT21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
AW! This was so...sweet! And sad.

Great job. Thanks for the ride :D
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hey!

This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved how you wrote this, it was totally in character! And I know, I'm hardly over Kate's dying too, though I'm fairly new to NCIS, but Kate is just, AWESOME! As was your story! Thank you for writing such a great story!

-Beth
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I enjoyed the story. Love Gabby Fics. Thanks for sharing
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow loved this short story :)
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
:o

oh my.

very sweet and sad..

The way he's always hugging Abbs and kissing her hair and such.. Its bound to happen.
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
wow nice but kinda sad *being dropping five lines**being dropping five lines**being dropping five lines**being dropping five lines**beingdropping five lines**being dropping five lines**being dropping five lines**being dropping five lines**being dropping five lines**beingdropping five lines* nice work love abbylover
Brigid chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I am gonna cry, like I did when Gibbs did leave! This is good, realy, realy good... thanx!
prin69 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
aw
Loretta chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hey!

I LOVED this piece. I think Gibbs and Abby belong together,but most people think he belongs with the director, Kate or Ducky!

Abby is such a doll and you've gotten her character just right. I agree that if Gibbs is tender or sweet with anyone - it's Abby. :)

Do write more.

:)L
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I really like it! I'm a huge Gabby fan! Thanks for the great one shot!