Reviews for Fate An RM, AU One Shot
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Amazing. Stupendous. Perfect. Fate.
Ryan and Marissa Atwood 4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Excellent Story!
Andrea chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i really liked it, but i think you should add a part on it where marissa and ryan meet again.
dowhatyoumust chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
your story was brilliant i realy liked

not because of anything to do with the oc (whihc u incorporated nicely) but because the wiriting was realli gewd

realli good read
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Adding favorites!
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Ok had to post a review for this one... probably the third time Ive read this story since you first wrote it- I loved the "I would have settled for a Hilton" comment!- The chemistry between Ryan and Marissa when they first started talking at the diner- their adorable words shared when dancing at the wedding- THE HOTTEST SEX EVER up against the wall- And then the sensual, slow love they made in his room- THE love they made by the creek under the tree "for what may have been the last time"- their sad departure at the airport both hoping FATE would intervene again and then the BEST ENDING EVER, "He said he was here to test your theory on those wedding connections you have"!

Simply amazing- greatest one fic you have wrote. This is especially one that I would be so grateful and would pledge my undying faith to you if you would write a 2nd chapter to... To see where they ended up at- In Texas or LA, how their life is together now after their fateful encounter... It would be so, so good! All I can do is at least ask. Thanks for the great story! Au revoir!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh my lord, Charlynn! This was definitely one of my favorite one shots of your's! It was perfect in its own way. Everything. Their meeting. Leaving it up to fate. Dancing. Having sex at Ryan's place. The pictures taken. Horseback riding. Picnic. Ryan making love to her in the shade of a tree. And how Marissa was crying... Ryan leaving her with, "Fate."

Dear God! I freakin cried out of happiness in the end! I cried, Charlynn! You are so brilliant. Ryan and Marissa are gonna get married! ) THANK YOU!
kursk chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Great fic, I just hope that youll write more in this universe.
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Cute!
xhellogoodbyex chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is a very good story. Please continue and update soon
SumCoop chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
OMG you can't just leave this a one shot this was so amazingly romantic I want to meet my perfect husband like that! OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS SO FRIGGING GOOD! LOVE IT ADORE IT GOING CRAZY ABOUT IT! PLEASE DON'T KEEP THIS A ONESHOT! xoxo SumCoop
i lov ben mckenzie chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
this is a really great story hope you update soon
sugarcoatedhearts chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wow, Amazing.
oc 4eva chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
lol - that was really gd - specially the end bit with the 'fate' thing!
Westcoastlover08 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
ah I LOVE IT! yay so cute! continue!