Reviews for The Hearts We Break
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
sad to say both this and its previous one worked well enough together. but over all the ending just totally sucked! you didn't say anything about an angsty ending! your cruel i LOVE Kagome and Sesshomaru but to just turn them into a jewel no chance at ever being together thats jsut wrong.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
is she dead
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
love it
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
~sobs~ that was such a happy sad ending i almost started crying if it wasn't for the kinda happy ending i would have i doubt you will but you could keep writing about the rest of the groups lifes now that kagome and sesshomaru are gone and mabey have a new bad guy and like kagome and sesshomaru come back in spirt form to help fight them and have naraku also come back in spirt form on the bad side and they all fight and then they win and the jewel is destroyed and kagome and sesshomaru can go to the after life or come back to life to have a happy life with kids, but i love your writing and i loved this story i do kinda get outta hand with giving suggestions sorry.
Anime Donna chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
Ok so I kno Im reading this story 3 years after it was finished and you probaly wont even read this but that was a hell of a good story this story is seriously the best one I have ever read that didnt have a sappy ending
reach me at a-single-spark.com chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
You could continue it to were its like ten years later or something, and then have the curse of the jewel break and release Kagome, and she goes ona quest to get Sessy out of the jewel,or they both get out and start a new life, everybody is out of school and a new enemy comes to take the newly put back in Kagome's body jewel. So if you want to make a sequal, it would be appreciated.I cried when she and Sesshomaru got put into the jewel.*cries again*They could just have so much more to live for in this least need a story where they get old and die, but that would be a little if you want to you can.I think it would be REPLY!

Lady Eashe
evelynn chapter 11 . 9/6/2007
omg it was so good to read this story sad its over but you did a great job on it
PINKORANGES chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
aw i love this story but why is kagome so emo all th time and why is the dude so mean? i mean wouldnt kedomomo or whatever his name is want her to be happy and let her be and let her love! what a meany and how do you come up with such stories? i absolutely love them the first one i read it was magnificent and i was like wow! ahahahha! your stories are so god! love your writing! keep up the god work! oh and happy new years!
lazystar chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
omg... i love this story!the ending was good but its so sad.. i was hoping that kagome and sesshomaru would get married and stuff like that but aw well the endings still good. at least they are together in a different way. ahahaha.. well write more cause i love your stories! LOL... ohh and the story was kindaa like emo.. hahaah. ROFL! :) i still loved your storie! YAY!
dramashopper chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
i really love both of the stories. they were great. The ending to this one was tragic. But at least they will see each other one day. I must say that your writing is the best I have seen so far. And you stories are so interesting. I wish there could be a sequal to this, but it would kind of off set the ending to this one. Making it less tragic/sad. I really realy really like your work and would have to say that you are my favorite writer.

P.S- I made another review before this and sent it, then cancelled it on accident(hehe) so if you get two reviews from me then they will probably be about the same.

#1 fan

dramashopper

(my other names were already taken)
Scarlette Beauty chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Wow, i think the reason that this story is jsut so amazing becuase its seems so real at times...Though it is sad, it has an uplifting part about it because she was wiling to sacrifice so much for the sake of others. Kagome trully was selfless...and i loved the way you characterized everything! It is realy an amazing story!
Deena chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
wah I still havent stoped crying that was so sweet i loved this story how could you do that they was supposed to have a happy ending not die YOU EVIL SADISTIC MURDERER i love you for writing this but i hate you too well not hate but i really dont like you i have never read a fic that had them die its so sad that was so wrong on many levels now im gonna be sad anyways this was a great fic and i love love loved thank you for writing it

luv ya,

Deena
Dark Blue Butterfly chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
that was really sad! i almost started crying. thats the end? (i was enjoying having a story to look forward to every night) o well, ill deal! great job!
Leaping Lion chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
This made me cry, such a sad, sad end T.T
GravityGrave chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
perfect ending. that's all that can be said.

-your loyal fan and reader

-GravityGrave