Reviews for Helping Me Find My Way
This was
creativeimagination101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
great story
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Ok I loved it. It summed up a lot of what I think is Dan's true character. I have to say though I was surprised by his suicide but it was a great one shot. Well done.

Ange x.
Nikki14u chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Wow. That was truly amazing. I loved this story from the beginning to the end and I thought the ending was perfect. Too bad there aren't more stories out there that focus on Dan. I think the show totally screwed up his character so all of us Dan (especially Dan/Karen) fans need something to make up for the lose of what could have been a really good, complex character. Great job.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Great job! I love it
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hey Cuz,

I love this story mainly because it was my basic idea. However, you made it come to life and I thank you for that. I really love the dynamic that he is truly talking to himself through his dead brother. I think it allowed him to let go and be at peace. Plus you can never go wrong with a Thelma and Louise ending!LOL! I liked the name you picked for Karen's baby. I wish I could have been more help with the baby's name. Also I love the letter to Lucas in the end. I think it was the finally thing to put Dan at peace and I think it brings closure for not only Lucas, but Karen too because she was more hurt that Dan wasn't there for her son rather than her.

Much love and keep writting,

Nicole
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
wow, i really liked this fic, it was really good!
klutzykay chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Very cool story. You did a great job of writing it! :)
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
now this was interesting! please write some more stories like this involoving the other characters!