Reviews for A Kiss for A Prince
lara5170 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Good chapter. That was cool what Kagome did,standing up to that cheetah youkai who called her a whore (I don't know why it didn't bother Sessh that 1 of his soldiers called her a whore) and was extremely rude to Inu,calling him names. How could Sessh not understand what his dad meant about being proud of Kagome for her behavior/actions or how it reflects well on him (made him look good),Sessh seems very childish. After seeing the way his inner beast reacted to Inu being close to her,it seems like his inner beast has claimed her as only his but,the way his other half fights against it and wants to deny her as having any type of worth,makes me wonder what it will take for him to ever really see her..I don't understand. I need to read more.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
keep it up
lara5170 chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
This story is really good. I can't understand how Sessh can't notice or feel Kagome's power by now but I guess the more powerful she gets the less longer he'll be able to deny it or not notice it. I wonder what type of youkai Nassi or should I say types..it seems like she's more than 1 type. I imagine that if she had bad memories of being teased and called a mutt,as a child,then she must be a mixture of more than 1 kind. I'm not sure if this chapter was implying that Inutaisho was fooling around with the servants but in the notes at the end it looked like it stated that it wasn't an N/IT FF because Nassi is like a child to him,then that would make him really quite old for a youkai so I hope that means that any servants he's messing around with are close to his age..I mean he's free to fool around if he's a widower,right? I wonder when Sessh and Kagome are going to start getting close if he still sees her as a pet of some sort. Then again she IS a princess,with land to inherit. I can't wait to see what goes on next and I hope Sessh doesn't get involved with anyone other than Kagome.
lara5170 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This story is getting better and better but why doesn't Kagome spend time with Sessh at all now? I'm also dying to know if Kagome did meet Sessh's mom when she was a child,I mean she was alive 400 years ago and Inutaisho asked her if she remembered her. Nassi has only been around 200years so she wouldn't know if Kagome's parents new Sessh's parents, maybe she even met Sessh or Inu. I'm confused about Inutaisho ,did he have an Inu mate and a human mate at the same time, I think that would be terrible knowing you have to share the man you love or knowing that your mate is intimate with another. It was said that Sessh's mom died when Inuyasha was just a child and Inutaisho seems so sad that Sessh's mom is gone. I can't wait to read more. I also wonder if Kagome is changing or just getting Miko powers. Won't everyone be able to sense that she's a miko now or see it in her aura and scent? I wonder what Sessh will do when he finds out that she isn't a powerless human but a very powerful Miko or whatever she is because when Sessh woke her supposedly he woke the power within her and that power is supposed to change her. I can't believe she was able to neutralize Inutaisho's poison. I can't wait to read more.
lara5170 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I really like this story so far and I can't wait to read more, it seems like it's going to be very interesting. There are a few things I'm confused about; didn't her family try to figure out who that girl was that had the ability to change the curse? What or who was she? The queen was praying for a Kami to help her and then the girl ran throught the crowd and up to the queen,does that mean the girl was really a Kami and if so,will we learn the truth during the story? I also can't understand how her family could just (eventually) forget about the curse after a while just because the curse was changed from a death curse to a sleeping curse? Kagome (and the palace) was still cursed to fall into a sleep for an unknown amount of time. How would her family not spend the next 16 years trying to find others to break the curse,contact allies or search the world? What a strange family and her Dad is such an idiot..he's not grateful that the curse is over and they will be getting aid. He's trying to start fights, accuse Sessh of the worst and make everything harder on the Queen and his daughter. It's been 400 years and he has no idea what the world is like and the one person willing to help, he won't even listen to. I can't wait to read more and see what happens next.
lara5170 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
I love this story so far but I'm confused about Kagome. She doesn't seem shocked that she slept for 400 yrs,nobody has really spoken to her about it,they just ask if she's really the sleeping princess that slept for 400 years and she says yes? When the young girl changed it from a death curse to a sleeping curse she said,"I cannot reverse the spell. I can, however, change it so that she will not die. Instead of the kiss of death, she will sleep; as will the rest of the court; until such a time as one should come that can break the curse. On that day, he will release a power that will change her, and revive the castle around her." I can't wait to find out is what power she got that would change her. I also can't wait to find out what Kilik's story is and why he is human but can live so long. I still have so many chapter to read, I'm very excited about reading this.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I've started to read the 1st few chapters of this story on 1 of the sites where the story (hopefully) includes everything and anthing, and I've fallen in love with this story. I would do anything to find out who and what this mere child was that had the ability to change the curse that was placed on Kagome as an infant. The child said,"I cannot reverse the spell. I can, however, change it so that she will not die. Instead of the kiss of death, she will sleep; as will the rest of the court; until such a time as one should come that can break the curse. On that day, he will release a power that will change her, and revive the castle around her." I am dying to find out what power will be released from her and change her. I can't help but wonder what other information,if any,is part of what will happen to Kagome and if her parent/s found out more infomation about this girl,the curse upon Kagome and what power & changes the girl spoke of. It seems hard to blieve that there wasn't a record kept regarding such an important things,such as; the curse,the one who placed it on Kagome,the girl who changed the curse and any other information of what happened during the celebration of the birth of the Royal Couple's infant, Kagome. I can't wait to keep reading more of this story.
Jessie chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
While this is a very good and well written fanfiction. You lack the whole Sessh/Kagome. It seems that with each chapter they drift more apart. Though I will say that this is one of the best fanfiction that I have read in awhile. And that this fanfiction does take a lot of dedication with how much you wright. :)

(this is not to criticize just to add some suggestions and to put my imput on this story)
lakeya2700 chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Great chapter. i cant wait until the next update. Does rin have to be evil?
YunaNeko chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
ArwenSennyo chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
More more more please! I love this story so much!
Taiyoukai Lord Sesshoumaru chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
Falcon! It is great to see you back into this story!

How long has it been? lol

I've been looking forward to the continuation of this fanfic. The chapter was awesome by the way and can't wait for the next part. Update Soon _
missartemis88 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
I'm so excited that you came back to this story. I'm just bummed that S & K are still having a hell of a time and it doesn't look like roses any time soon. Hopefully, I'M WRONG! Love the story, pls update again soon.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
this is great, i do hope that sesshomaru soon sees his feelings for kagome.
XTheGovernmentKillsVickiX chapter 13 . 2/25/2012