Reviews for Cutlass V1
Nik chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Have you heard the song "is it because I"m a pirate"?
HootHootOwl chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Please don't mind me saying, but this chapter feels almost like a summary. This, perhaps, could be spread out into two, or even three, chapters I feel.
The Exiled Princess chapter 27 . 7/14/2011
good story
middlechild3of5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
NyxBorn chapter 26 . 4/15/2009
i no dis is da end but dont kill dem, plz!
Gigi415 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
OOH! I like this story so far. :D Very different idea - I've never seen a Lily/James like this before!

How was the ball? Um, I'm guessing that's a dance, right? Lol.

G-star (_)
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 26 . 6/6/2008
lol I like it. hehe The whole eye color thing was really cool. Its one of the most original things I've read for awhile. hehe I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Queen-Cocaine chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Queen-Cocaine chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
featherfinger chapter 26 . 4/2/2008
Very good. Though going by the, thwated him three times, it seems like they're all about to die and follow the story, no! Hehe nice ending, though how comes he speaks it all ready? lol
featherfinger chapter 25 . 4/2/2008
Would like to say, the pirate girls could have all come and said, we wern't kidnapped, we ran from it all, we're not about to be married to some man we don't know. And Tom is guilty of half their crimes too!
featherfinger chapter 24 . 4/2/2008
Oh my goodness you killed them al! And yet, technically you've just made Lily Evans, Harry Potter, he can't kill her now the same way he couldn't kill Harry. Woo, Bella's sweet, is what Lara said in the first chapter, that's her showing her sweetness. Poor Remus he never got to say anything! Lara was betrothed to Sirius? And now they're together, how ironic.
featherfinger chapter 21 . 4/2/2008
Aren't they sweet, though i did think James said he'd go in to necrophelia at first. Not dragon, they came and disturb him and he(or she) gets lots of pain.
featherfinger chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
Ahh, what would they do with out Onyx? Great evil Island
featherfinger chapter 17 . 4/1/2008
Oh was the storm the tressure finding them? We haven't heard much of Remus lately.