Reviews for Kitty Kitty
xyingniex chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Ahaha, I love how Lee acts in the beginning! xD
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
NO HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE!

Anyway, I loved your story, I found myself laughing out loud a few times and getting strange looks. I loved the incharcterness of everyone and it was hilarious that everyone was trying to offer neji advice.

I really wish you'd continue this, or make a sequel... please?
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
wow...cute! but i need to know...when will he ask her!
Tgal chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Too cute :) Loved it
lovesucker chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this was such a sweet story! i love your writing syaoran no hime! very creative and love the humor! hope to read more of your stories soon! its such an inspiration to read from another philippino! rock on and rock hard!

love sucks always,

lovesucker
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
HEY I'M OVERPROTECTED OF MY PET TO NO MALE DOG IS GETTING THIER PAWS ON MY KIKI GR ANYWAYS NICE STORY LOVED IT
Rubi Celeste chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
that was so funny and i couldn't stop laughing. i like the part where lee said he was going to be the god father of the kittens!
sarafu-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Waagh! Ate Syao! Sorry po for the late review! Gomen, gomen, gomen!

You have passed my expectations again! *claps* How do you do that? It's like everything you write is magic! And all your stories... My gosh! Talagang di ko po mapigilang hindi mapatawa sa tuwa!

Well, good luck Ate and I hope to read more stories from you!
j0lly olly chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
aww.. this was cute x3

"Lee rose from the broken pieces of the brick wall like a phoenix of burning love" was my favorite line! XD phoenix of burning love.

i love your stories, mostly the humor, cuz it cheers people up ]

when i read the part about lee's drunken fist technique, when he poured sake on his fist, i actually laughed so hard that i splited soda out and onto my keyboard. XD

keep up the humor!
CherryBlossom2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
aww, that was cute.
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*cackles in over-insanity*
GONEretired chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love this story. It was basically amazing. My favorite line was: Afterall, most of the people around him had already settled down. There’s Naruto and Hinata, Yamanaka Ino and Nara Shikamaru, Kiba and Akamaru…

That just made me crack up! :) I love al your stories!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This was simply hilarious! Lee and Gai were actually werider then normal. Funnier too. Neji getting pestered about getting a girl was pretty funny too, especially Naruto's part.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh Ate Syao. You still make the best NejiTen fics ever. XDXDXD Your Neji is the far by most in-character Neji I've ever seen. Fufufu. Ang galeng, ang galeng. I missed reading your fics, so I am so glad to have read this. Fufufu. (I should read the Filipino version too.) XDXDXD

(And ah... may I please pretty please request? *is shot* Umm... SasuSaku sana na may kaunting SaiSaku. XP Kahit crack po, or something.) But only if you have time. *winkwink* Thank you ate!
Starriecat chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw. Hilarious and kawaii! That first sentence definitely grabbed my attention. xD Good job.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »