Reviews for Kitty Kitty
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/9/2006

English version, huh? English, Taglish, it's just as funny as ever. The title itself... Kitty-Kitty... wahahahahahaha zomg rolfmao!

Great one- again!

Now to write stuff dedicated to the peace and goodwill of the Earth...
crasiness chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
soo funny made me grin nonstop i could imagine tenten and her boobytrap i would love it if u translated some of your other fics lots of people reccommend them in the forums but im not philipino...
Delton-Ruu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
'Still as funny as the original, pero mas trip ko p rin ung tagalog version _ please update About a Daddy and a Nanny soon!' - squidward (07/08/2006)

Read that? _

Keep up the good work!

You're a genius as usual.

Love you!
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
*dies laughing* As usual, great work from you, syao-chan! Your writing excels and makes us laugh out loud. Dammit, if only I'd known this existed when I was still in high school, I would have had a reason not to fail Filipino class. Dare I hope you will be doing other translations? Like maybe Chicharong Flower?

If I were the tomcat, I'd be very scared of Tenten. And Kitty-Kitty is so lucky to have a, Kitty-Kitty is so lucky to have Tenten to take care of her!

Naruto, BTW, hit it on the spot. His advice is best, though I should fear if he and Kiba got drunk together. Oh Neji. You puritan!
wildcatt chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
You're a genius for comedy, you know that? Every time I read your fics, every frikkin time, I end up laughing my head off. If it wasn't for the fact that my dad is in the room, I would have been banging my fist on the table and chortling away like nothing. Seriously. I had to make do with some pft noises choked up my throat and a very very red face.

I love how you wrote Neji not as some humourless prick but a guy who is actually pretty funny. Not the haha I've just poured cement down your pants kinda way, but the witty type.

And Shino - Oh god, I love your Shino.

'It’s not my fault if you’re reared like some Victorian old woman'

XD That line right there made my night. Oh gosh. The mental images that flooded my mind...*glomps*

Thanks for translating this~! Boy, I've missed out on a lot by not being able to read Tagalog...
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Okay I know for sure now. Minute I'm finished learing French I'm going to learn Tagalog. _; Tis a crime for me to miss out on fics like this due to not knowing enough languages.

ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
that was so cute! :) i loved it! thanks for translating it! i've heard a lot about it and i've always been curious. thanks! :) ja!
Ennariel chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
THIS is what I miss out on from not understanding Tagalog? Blasted American schooling ruined my fanfic-reading time!

Silly and fluffy. Just how I like my NejiTen oneshots. Kitty-Kitty is an... interesting name. I can't believe Neji said the name and did not just call the cat "it/the cat" instead. XD)

Of course the last line warms my soul, but I also enjoyed the part about how Tenten is "un-disposable" from Neji's life. Fantastic characterization. (As always.)
someone chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Haha, I loved that. Very cute to include Kitty-Kitty.

Keep writing!
Hyuuga Tenten ftw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Thanks for translating that, it was so cute!

SnailBytes chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
still as funny as the original, pero mas trip ko p rin ung tagalog version _ please update About a Daddy and a Nanny soon!
Kiyoshi-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Heh, that was cute. And I'm glad you decide to translate it ('cause I'm sure I would never have read it otherwise; I only know english and spanish. Oh and the whole Kitty-Kitty thing, as wierd as it was, i really enjoy it (Pretty funny ya see).

-(Quiet child)
ice illuser chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
ah...kitty-kitty, i loved how tenten went completely crazy over her! really sweet!
Kodoku chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I found this fic pretty humouress. I should start reading and somehow understand your other fics too..XD

Anyway, I'd love to read more from you soon.

44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3