Reviews for Mad About You
Free Siri chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Interesting explanation. I just kinda thought it was different from canon. It the 'just cause' clause.
kie-chan214 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
I love it i love it i love it i love it
Eshi chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Interesting that you've made Harry experienced. But it's kind of cute, with Seamus. Although it makes me wonder who else Harry's dated? xD
Aries-Antares chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Does God not also hate witchcraft?
NJay-Ficilist chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
...which meant trying to keep their spirits as high as possible by ignoring the problem...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
snarryfantasies chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
It was a great story!
Aldastan chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
One of the best fics I ever read! Loved it. :)
Snowdrop2018 chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
You wrote this story a long time ago! But I just stumbled upon it and read it in like two hours.

Never thought Seamus and Harry would be a good paring, but since they both are among my favourite characters in the Harry Potter fandom I had to read it.

I didn't find a single grammatical error or spelling mistake, which is a big plus in my book.

I like the way you characterized your characters and I'm happy you didn't derail Ron AND Ginny's characters that much. Nice touch they both accepted them pretty quickly compared to how Dean reacted. Ron and Ginny are prone to character derailment in some situations. I feel a little sad because Seamus' parents didn't accept him, do to their religion, but this happens all the time IRL. It was pretty realistic though. Maybe Harry actually had it easier than Seamus in the end in regards to coming out to the world.

This is truly one of the better Harry Potter fanfics I have read and probably the first one I have found worthy of a review all though I do like all the stories in my favourite section.

/Mixle.
CatchingCraziness chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Aw, it was a sweet story, i liked it! And the reactions were a nice touch. :)
Queen Starstruck chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Interesting chapter...Though, I would think that Southern Baptists would be a little stronger on the anti-gay front than Catholics (having known both). Not trying to offend anyone, just my observation...

Once again really good-so good that it's hard for me to slow down for reviews! :)
Queen Starstruck chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Uh-oh...the part about Hermione sounds really ominous!

It's been so good so far I couldn't stop to review for each individual story-but never fear! I loved every word of it, and Seamus and Harry together is just so wonderful!
Queen Starstruck chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You write Seamus fics really well. This one is even better than the Draco/Seamus one you did! Brilliant work!
Naruto-junky chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Awesome. I love to read fics like this, there should be more of them.
Volcano725 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
it great how you made it into a "real" romance fanfic bc usually the other romance fanfics are just about sex this one you showed the development of the relationship and the effects of it. this was by far the greatest fanfic of harry potter hell this is the greatest out of all my favorites keep up the excellent work
NakedKing chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
aww that was fuckin' cute man!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »