Reviews for Moon Over Coruscant
Shi-Ahn Jinn chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Once again you've sritten a fantastic short story. I was wondering what the big secret was in the councile chambers and boy did I find out! I just about burst out laughing in the libary but I managed an acceptiable snigger insted. Butt prints! I LOVED IT! Thanks and keep up the good work! Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
ofywan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This is very funny but also sad. It is very sad especialy when you know what happens to all 4 of the jedi. But still it is a great story to celebrete the sepriation of the 4 freinds.
Mackenna chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
LOL! Very clever piece:)
Clover:)
cardboard tom chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
FUNNY!
three musketeers chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Oh...my...gosh...

A quintet is FIVE you moron!

What are you on?

Acually we thought it was funny.

We hope insomnia strikes you again someday.
JediGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
LOL! Good job PJ! You had me fooled for a minute, but I liked the twist ending.

.:JediGirl:.
LadyDark chapter 1 . 7/24/2000
HILARIOUS...I love it
Anon E. Mus chapter 1 . 6/18/2000
* Falls off her chair laughing* whoo! that was hilarious!
Celeste chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
ROTFLMAO! "Moon Over Coruscant" is right! I want a sequel so I can see what trouble they get into for mooning the city of Coruscant, LOL! It took a little while for it to register in my mind that they mooned everyone, and after it hit me, I laughed really hard. There is now a spray of Mountain Dew on the desk from my laughing while I had it in my mouth.
WickedFemme chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
OH MY GAWD! I usually don't read humor fan fic, but this has got to be one of the funniest stories I've ever read! I can just imagine Obi and the gang mooning Coruscant...LMAO! Sounds like something my friends and I would do! Great story!
MJF chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
HAHA! This was so funny! Especially Yoda's stupdity...I loved it!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
LOL! What a PERFECT title for your fanfic!
Candie K chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
LOL! That was great! I love it!
Theed chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
Cute story, PJ. I love the JA books! This was really a light harted story. Write more!